Can somebody fix my answers, please?

This is quite long, I need a person who is helpful enough to revise my answers in a proper way for an interview. Basically, I am applying for a credit controller (entry level) position. I wish somebody with good heart could help me out

1. Can you tell me about yourself?
I am Georgina Yosef, a fresh grad of Management from the University of Chicago with honor. My residence is located at Fiosa Block 2 Illiones Chicago. I live with my family, I have 3 siblings and I am the youngest and only girl. Overall, I can sum up myself into three words hardworking, team player and good interpersonality skill.

2. Can you tell me about your internship?
Way back to my internship last year, I was open-minded to grab an opportunity in both banks and insurance and I've learned new things. In bank of chicago, I was able to practiced my time management and organizing skill. While in Gordova Insurance, I was surpervised by a manager who though three things: 1st making of insurance accounts such as the VUL and Traditional, 2nd assisting in employees application and the 3rd was Credit and Collection where I learned to process payments, checking accounts and reminding clients of their premium dues.

3. Can you tell me about yourself that cannot be found on your resume.
Overall, I can summarize myself into three words, first is Hardworking. I grew up in a competitive family where I was motivated for my academic success and graduated as cum laude.
Second is Team player, I admit that in school they are a lot of smart people and sometimes I may be a leader or not. However, it doesn't matter to me and I still function as an active member and reliable one in terms of group project.
And lastly third is , I have a good interpersonality. In school I do have lot friends , I learned to balanced both my studies and social life.

What Guys Said 1

• Key to a a good interview is short answers and make them ask if they want to know more.

1. I'm a hard worker with a desire to learn the business and a willingness to work hard to do so.

2. I learned a lot during my internship. The things I learned that can help me in this job are (and enumerate no more than three in 25 words of less total.

3. My family equipped me to be competitive and work very hard. I'm a team player, and I have good interpersonal and social skills which enable me to work well with others.

What Girls Said 1

• Mostly just punctuation stuff. It sounds good otherwise...

. Can you tell me about yourself?
    I am Georgina Yosef, a fresh grad of Management from the University of Chicago with honor. My residence is located at Fiosa Block 2 Illiones, Chicago. I live with my family. I have 3 siblings and I am the youngest, and only girl. Overall, I can sum up myself into three words: hardworking, team player and good interpersonality skill.

Way back to my internship last year, I was open-minded and grabbed an opportunity in both banks and insurance; and I've learned new things. In Bankof Chicago, I was able to practice my time management and organizing skill. While in Gordova Insurance, I was surpervised by a manager who throught three things: first; making of insurance accounts such as the VUL and Traditional, second; assisting in employees application and the third was Credit and Collection, where I learned to process payments, checking accounts and reminding clients of their premium dues.

3. Can you tell me about yourself that cannot be found on your resume?
    And lastly , I have a good interpersonality. In school I have a lot friends , I learned to balanced both my studies and social life.