Is the majority here American of European?

just curious lol

and is it safe to say that the things posted here are the views of the majority of americans or Euros? or a big number of the population anyway?

i would appreciate it if you mention your nationality in the comments :)

thank you

• American... but these are not American views
  • European... but these are not European views
  • American and these ARE American views
  • European and these ARE European views

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm European. Most seem American.

• Sorry, I mean, strictly speaking, my nationality is British :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I'm from South America (and European ancestry), I don't know if it counts as American in the context of your question. My answers are given according to the things I can see and that I have experienced.

I don't believe that it's safe to assume that the answers represent the opinion of the majority of the population. It will depend on the question. Many of them may demand answers from a perspective of personal experience, for example.

• well of course youcant get an accurate answer to a question like that but meh lol

and i guess it matters more where you live or have lived for the longest time in your life... like which culture where you exposed to the most

• The cultural perspective is important indeed. I have the impression that people where I live and in Europe are more flexible about the age gap thing than people from the US, for example.

• Views on what? There will be some things Europeans and Americans agree on and things that we will disagree on.

I'm British and i think most people that post strong views on here are American, as is a large amount of users.

• "i think most people that post strong views on here are American, as is a large amount of users." thats what i meant lol

like generally speaking obviously

• This is a very global online community. Some people are from Antarctica even, according to their profile did you know that? I didn't know there were communities in Antarctica.

• WE have people from all over the world but if I had to guess I would say yes most of us come from or live in either Europe or The United States.

• Irish

• American, my views are my own. i don't believe everything I read or hear on TV.

What Girls Said 6

• I think most users are American. Views? Depends on our cultures and where we live/grew up, things like that.

• It's an American site with American posters so they must have American opinions to go with them.

• African here.

• There are many Americans here, but there are views from all over the world.

• European, but most of what I read on here are American views...

• I am neither American nor european