Funny people: Have you ever feel like you lost my comedy "mojo" for a period of time? How do you regain it back?

Hey Everyone,

I've sort of been in a dry spell in my humor lately. Normally I'm a pretty goofy guy, I love cracking jokes, making people laugh. and laughing as well. Lately though I don't seem to laugh as much as I have before at jokes or tell jokes/make people laugh for the past few weeks and it's been getting to me.

For those of you that have felt this way (losing your comedic touch) is this sometimes normal? If so what do you guys do to regain your old self?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I am always funny part of that is cause I am so original and my mind is capable of creating so many different intercity creative ideas. As well as the fact that I don't have that fear element when speaking my mind and I also have that element of unpredictability you just never know what I will say or do next.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I get back to my roots. Watch the classics from comedians to movies. Play childish games and act like a kid. For the extremely rough days I find that having an adult conversation or two will reset my humor just as well too. We can't be clowns all the time.

• This usually happens when I am having issues. I try to set aside issues and get back my life.

• Do what I can to fix my mood. Workout, have sex, visit friends, listen to music, etc. Very rarely do I find myself "down" for more than like an hour or so.