Are you watching football (soccer) now? What are you watching?

I am watching only Euro 2016 because of time difference. Euro matches are held at 10:00 P. M., 1:00 A. M. and 4:00 A. M in my country so I can watch 2/3 of them.
But Copa America matches are held so early in the morning. :P I am just checking out results every morning.

P. S. Which team will be the winner of these competitions? I guess France and Argentina will be the winner.

• Euro 2016
    23% (3)56% (9)41% (12)Vote
  • Copa America 2016
    23% (3)12% (2)17% (5)Vote
  • Both of them
    8% (1)6% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • None of them. I'm not interested in football
    46% (6)26% (4)35% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Sorry for confusing you, I mean only 'soccer' in this vote. Since I am not living in America and I am not an American, I used the word which I prefer.

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• AHHH FUCKING ENGLAND ARE SHIT, 1-1 is bullshit.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• No I'm not watching soccer and I never do. It's confusing when you call soccer "football". I'm not interested in either sport. I hate watching soccer because they keep falling down on purpose. It's less entertaining than American football to be honest. No pun intended, it's my opinion because you asked for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm watching euro now. England vs Russia. I can't watch copa America cuz it's not covered here and can't be bothered to find a live stream online lel 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I can't wait until I can watch football (football) again. September can't come soon enough, though, actually my team kind of sucks, so. . . It might be a long season, but than again who knows, right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the choice that says "none, I am not interested in soccer"

0|1
    0|0
  • yup, following the Euro 2016

0|0
    0|0
  • European one, France didn't impressed me but it is too soon to say anything about the winner

1|0
    0|0
  • If Euro cup or the World Cup are on, I usually watch them. I'm not a soccer follower, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Germany and Colombia:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Italia will win

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• None of them but I do like football (soccer) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too busy watching updates on this shooting in Florida to be concerned about sports.

0|0
    0|0