IF you COULD get AWAY with a crime, would you? If yes, What would it be?

0|0
12|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Do I could get away with any crime id implement my stair plan. Like when people reach a certain level of horrid I get to push them down stairs. Not like a lot. Just like enough for them to think "wow. Maybe being a racist jerk IS wrong!"

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• umm YEAH are you kidding me, I'd rob banks and kill people. Lmao, absolutely

2|1
    0|0
  • it would be stealing all the money from the rich politicians and giving it to the poor people

2|1
    0|0
  • I'd steal the rich people's tax evasion stashes. Or that is to say, I'd steal it back.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd steal a ton of money from a big bank. It's really a victimless crime because every bank has insurance

1|0
    0|0
  • The law put in place by the power elite of society would call it murder. I call it vermin control.

1|0
    0|0
  • To kill a guy who would kill someone I loved

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd get away with torrenting stealing movies and games!

Oh, wait.

1|1
    0|0
  • ask me no questions i'll tell you no lies

1|0
    0|0
  • Street racing and reckless driving (120 mph+)

1|0
    0|0
  • Steal a trillion dollars? From the Chinese

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah. If I can get away with selling lemonade without a licence I'd so be down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Filling up the tank free of charge is never a bad thing :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Id kill a few people who society needa to be rid off

1|0
    0|0
  • Undoubtedly I would, though I'd like to be able to say I wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rob you and runaway

1|0
    0|0
  • murder you prob

1|0
    0|0
  • A crime of fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tie up some people a chuck them off a bridge

1|0
    0|0
  • Robbing a bank, obviously. Or something else involving money. Once you have all the money you need, there's really no reason to commit any other crimes

1|1
    0|0
  • i want to kill millions of people who doesn't have a right to exist in this world and torchere some people for rest of their life

0|0
    0|0
    • 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... oh my there's so much hate inside of u lol take a chill pill yo...😑😩🙄😏

• Show All
    • We life for one purpose and da is Very simple! .. for man’s creation is to worship the Creator

• creater is great we have to pray him it's our duty not purpose of life. religion teaches us how to live but , think more deep what is purpose of living? like what's the purpose of staying alive

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Stealing money to pay off bills.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it would be to steal enough money to get by until getting some kind of income.

1|1
    0|0
  • No.

I mean just cause no one knows or your not proven guilty doesn't make it right.

Have some integrity people

1|0
    0|0
    • What is right is not always legal and what is legal is not always right

• You never get away with it...

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe hack something but honestly, I don't think I would do it even if I could get away with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd steal

1|0
    0|0
  • Rob the industrial and commercial bank of China. I'd leave them broke.

1|0
    0|0
  • rob a bank

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. I would kill someone who hates me, which is my mother.
    And I'm not kidding.

1|0
    0|0
  • Steal clothing and other things like that from places like Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I would beat the crap out of some people who I don't like for a very good reason.

1|0
    0|0