I have trouble hearing! I don't know what I should do?

Like I literally can't hear what peope say to me sometimes. I feel rude when I keep asking them to repeat what they say over and over again!

Most Helpful Guy

• Never use this:
    agal-gz.org/.../047.JPG
    And don't even put anything inside your ear. Not even your little finger, not to deep.

• Yeah that thing doesn't help remove wax at all, but it certainly helps ripping your hearing layer thing

Honestly I don't even know the purpose of these. They don't help.

• Glad to help. Did you go to the doc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it actually that you can't hear and have ear issues or is it that you just don't catch what people say sometimes?

• I don't catch what people say all the time unless they speak really loud!

• But its difficult sometimes because I feel so rude for not catching what people say!

• I can totally understand that, I have issues with my ears closing up so it's generally hard to hear people and I feel bad for making them repeat themselves :/

What Guys Said 13

• Have it checked out... I also have this issue when I'm in a room with background noise. All my family on my dads' side have an issue with hearing the high tones. Me too :o
    Do you have the issue only when you're in a noisy space like a crowded bar? Or always?

• Go to an ear doctor thing and have them remove some of the stuck ear wax thing

• Do u think it is a physical problem with your ears, or more of a concentration and focus problem?

• Try cleaning your ears out, wax buildup can cause trouble hearing. If cleaning them don't work than your only other option is to see a Dr.

• You can PM me if you want. I have experience in this.

• Maybe your are lost in your thoughts.. And don't properly last attention to what someone if saying?

If it was a hearing printing them your wouldn't be able to hear anything properly!!!

• Or it can be wax in the ears... You do have to clean the wax from time to time... Though..

• I sometimes do this too... I have normal hearing...
    Are you sure its your ear or maybe you were giving attention to something else...

• Either you daydream a lot, or use earphones a lot.

You need to visit ENT doctor, they will do some cleaning (excess wax) and you will be great.

• Try cotton buds to gently clean them.
    You might have harddend ear wax

• get a hearing aid? or maybe you have too much wax in them

• i have the same problem too, but its because of my dyslexia.

• Audiologist.

• Damn that's sucks

What Girls Said 9

• I'm in the same boat! Hopefully yours is just wax build up that a E. N. T. visit will take care of... mine is listening to my radio obscenely loud. I get out of my car and I feel like I was standing next to the amp at a show.
    I usually stop the person the first time they say something and simply tell them I can't hear a word they are saying, they either talk louder or come closers. I'm going to have to learn how to read lips...

• If your hearing loss is starting to affect your everyday activities, I will recommend you talk to your doctor about a hearing aid.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• You should go get a referral from your doctor to a Otolaryngologist

• Get your hearing checked out girl. I'm sure it's no big deal, perhaps some waxy build up is all. :)

• Welp, I can't help you much in that case, I have issues hearing too. XD

• I have this too, I feel so bad when I ask for people to repeat over and over again that I just shake my head like I understood it lol

• I have a similar problem you should see an audiologist & get your hearing checked.

• Do you use headphones a lot?

• You could be half deaf, you need to get tested for you'er hearing it