I have trouble hearing! I don't know what I should do?

Like I literally can't hear what peope say to me sometimes. I feel rude when I keep asking them to repeat what they say over and over again!

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Never use this:
    agal-gz.org/.../047.JPG
    And don't even put anything inside your ear. Not even your little finger, not to deep.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that thing doesn't help remove wax at all, but it certainly helps ripping your hearing layer thing

Honestly I don't even know the purpose of these. They don't help.

• Glad to help. Did you go to the doc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it actually that you can't hear and have ear issues or is it that you just don't catch what people say sometimes?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't catch what people say all the time unless they speak really loud!

• Show All
    • But its difficult sometimes because I feel so rude for not catching what people say!

• I can totally understand that, I have issues with my ears closing up so it's generally hard to hear people and I feel bad for making them repeat themselves :/

What Guys Said 13

• Have it checked out... I also have this issue when I'm in a room with background noise. All my family on my dads' side have an issue with hearing the high tones. Me too :o
    Do you have the issue only when you're in a noisy space like a crowded bar? Or always?

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to an ear doctor thing and have them remove some of the stuck ear wax thing

2|1
    0|0
  • Do u think it is a physical problem with your ears, or more of a concentration and focus problem?

1|1
    0|0
  • Try cleaning your ears out, wax buildup can cause trouble hearing. If cleaning them don't work than your only other option is to see a Dr.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can PM me if you want. I have experience in this.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe your are lost in your thoughts.. And don't properly last attention to what someone if saying?

If it was a hearing printing them your wouldn't be able to hear anything properly!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Or it can be wax in the ears... You do have to clean the wax from time to time... Though..

• I sometimes do this too... I have normal hearing...
    Are you sure its your ear or maybe you were giving attention to something else...

1|0
    0|0
  • Either you daydream a lot, or use earphones a lot.

You need to visit ENT doctor, they will do some cleaning (excess wax) and you will be great.

2|0
    0|0
  • Try cotton buds to gently clean them.
    You might have harddend ear wax

1|0
    0|0
  • get a hearing aid? or maybe you have too much wax in them

1|0
    0|0
  • i have the same problem too, but its because of my dyslexia.

1|0
    0|0
  • Audiologist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn that's sucks

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm in the same boat! Hopefully yours is just wax build up that a E. N. T. visit will take care of... mine is listening to my radio obscenely loud. I get out of my car and I feel like I was standing next to the amp at a show.
    I usually stop the person the first time they say something and simply tell them I can't hear a word they are saying, they either talk louder or come closers. I'm going to have to learn how to read lips...

1|0
    0|0
  • If your hearing loss is starting to affect your everyday activities, I will recommend you talk to your doctor about a hearing aid.

Wishing you the best of luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should go get a referral from your doctor to a Otolaryngologist

1|0
    0|0
  • Get your hearing checked out girl. I'm sure it's no big deal, perhaps some waxy build up is all. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Welp, I can't help you much in that case, I have issues hearing too. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I have this too, I feel so bad when I ask for people to repeat over and over again that I just shake my head like I understood it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a similar problem you should see an audiologist & get your hearing checked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you use headphones a lot?

1|0
    0|0
  • You could be half deaf, you need to get tested for you'er hearing it

1|0
    0|0