Guys/girls what makes you want to be in a relationship if you are still single?

What drives you?

FOR ME:
I have this deep burning desire to be with someone. Not because im lonely, not because i want to feel special/worthy, not because i need someone. Its because i want to nurture someone. To take care of them. I have this desire to wait for a hardworking guy to come home, and give him some tender loving care. For me, im not thinking sexual at all. I want to just rub his shoulders, let him lay on my chest, kiss his forhead. Just to smell his scent. Cookf for him, tell him everythings ok when he is stressed. Look him in the eyes, while we connect soulfuly. I just want to lay on the couch and be lazy together, watch movies, act silly in front of eachother. But for the most part, i have this wanting feeling to just forget about myself and put him before me.

What would be your reasons?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me its mostly an all of the above situation.

I want it for many of the reasons that you do. I have a never ending amount of love boiled up inside me that i just really want to give to an amazing girl. I want to show her how much she means to me, and be there for her when she needs me. But in general i want to make her really really happy. One of my biggest fantasy's at the moment is having her be in my arms cuddeling and her completely coming to rest being at peace.

While that just like you is my strongest drive the other reasons also apply. I'd love those moments where she is proud of me if i accomplished something even if its not related to her. I'd love all the love she would bring me. Her kind and uplifting spirit.

And ofcourse i'd be dishonest if i wouldn't like to have sex with her as well. But its not one of the most important reasons as ill be able to go without for a while if she isn't ready for it yet.

From what you wrote you sound like a fantastic girl and i am sure your going to make a lucky guy very happy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the comfort, connection, and commitment. I like doing things with them in mind, how would they feel. After all I'm his girl and I want him to keep pride in that fact, and I can only do that by being his good girl, his strong girl, his independent girl, his smart girl, his brave girl, and of course his loving girl. Also, having a partner who sees me on a regular basis and can see through to who I really am will help me keep my bluffs goals, hopes and dreams when I say them out loud. I'll commit them to him so I have no choice but to commit them to myself, instead of seeing it as just another nice idea that gets procrastinated and left under the rug.

What Guys Said 5

• because i want to be intimate with someone, and share my pain and let them share their pain with me and to love and to be loved, and if they are insecure or depressed then make them believe that they are worth soo much and to make them happy as much as i can. and to cuddle with them and then let them lay their head on my chest and many other romantic things

• Um I like the person I'd be interested in seeing were it goes, hopefully to marriage, among other things, attraction, intimacy, companionship, romance etc.

• intimacy, love, trust.

• I just want to hug a girl (that loves me). Be with her whenever its possible and share feeling and life with each other. I just want to love and be loved ☹️

• Your amazing😘🌹
    God bless

What Girls Said 3

• For the most part, people in relationships seem to be much happier than people who aren't. The person your with has a very deep reguard for you, & loves you for who you are.

• lol I'm not needy but I am a relationship person. I just like being devoted to someone.

• Want to share my everything with him, to love and to be loved.