Girls, How do you enjoy alone time?

I feel like if I'm not hanging out with someone then I feel like a loner. Or I feel like I'm missing out on something. I don't feel comfortable when I'm alone either.

Anyways, how do you learn to enjoy alone time?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You just do things for yourself, you do whatever makes you relax I think, I clean because a messy apartment I hate or my room, run errands if I have to. Or stay in and watch movies! You don't always need to hang with people, I don't like going out and doing things that much because now a days almost everything cost something and sometimes i'm not in the mood to spend money.

What Girls Said 11

• i'm an introvert and very independent. i've always enjoyed my own company and i don't rely on other people to have fun.

what do i do with my alone time? i read, write, play video games, listen to music, make something... i'm never bored, and the company is good (lol).

• I'm an introvert, so I thrive on alone time. I see it as time to recharge and do the things I want to do that are better off done by myself. Like reading, writing poetry, or editing photographs and doing design work. I'd say that when you're alone, find things to do that are best done by yourself, like I do. Then maybe it won't feel like you're missing out or being a loner. I hope that helps.

• I do things around my place that need to be done. I listen to music and sing, maybe even dance, along. I read. I watch TV. I call friends or family and catch up on life.

There are plenty of things to do to keep yourself occupied. A little alone time isn't always bad.

• One big pampering fest, facial masks paint toe nails scented baths with candles though i like sharing those with him, i also make jewelry so i love doing that in alone time, i love a clean house so from top to bottom i clean there is always something to do.

• I think it's a personal thing. I'm a little more introverted, I enjoy my alone time. Everyone's different :)

• I love alone time!!! Just gather all my thoughts and recent knowledge and properly digest it. Catch up on somethings that I've neglected because of being busy or read books or watch recent movies!! Just chill.

• Get creative and crafty. Plan something, write something, draw something build something, make something happen

• See I can do all of that but it's the being alone thing that upsets me so much that it's hard to motivate myself to do anything.

• hang out with friends
    plan vacation and travel to somewhere new
    and I love baking, so if I was alone, I'll bake, any recipe I found interesting

• I love and need alone time lol

• I love being alone. I am not very social and pretty emotionless. I'm better off by myself anyways.

• Draw, read, masturbate, watch cartoons/shows, talk to friends on the phone, create, sketch, etc.