With Marijuana use being almost "accepted" in many societies, why do/don't you agree with it?

Please don't say stuff without backing it up like "It causes cancer" and that's it, please be educated and proper. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't agree with it because smoking in general is just stupid and a waste of both time and money. If you wanna use it to make medicine or something then cool but to just get high or depend on it to make you happy? No.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in favor of decriminalizing all drugs, not just marijuana. I believe that it is not the government's job or other people's job to tell me what I can or cannot do with my own health. So as long as passive smoking is not an issue, I don't see why it should be prohibited. We're all adults and more or less mature (some more, some less). We should be able to make these kind of decisions by ourselves.
    Some people say this argument is wrong because other people shouldn't have to pay higher insurance commissions just because somebody else smokes pot (and maybe gets cancer a few years later). However, in my opinion this argument is hypocritical. Yes, if we lived in a perfectly healthy society, that argument might be very true but the fact that thousands of people die in car crashes every year or due to alcoholism has not let us to discuss the option of banning cars and alcohol. We still drive and we still drink alcohol and simply try to do it moderately and/or securely. I don't see why pot should be treated differently.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Does it really causes cancer? Is that possible 😕
    Anyway back to the point
    I don't want to do it because of personal matters
    But as long as people use it while it doesn't affect their conciseness then it's okie
    To me exactly like alcohol all good as long as you don't drink it while driving

• I agree with it. I don't use it but there are people with medical reason who use it ands it's safer than a lot of other medication that you can take

• If many people jump off the bridge, is that for you a reason to jump too?

• That's not really a good analogy for this topic... Also considering it'd be more like jumping into a puddle than off a bridge...

• i think it can be a good medicine, but smoking it is a wrong approach to get it in your system.

• I agree with it because people should put into their bodies whatever they want

• Nah I don't drink or smoke so do whatever u like.

• Well for one thing u can't actually die from smoking the stuff.

• slow cash source. grow it. dry it. sell it.