Men simple or complex? please explain your answer?

• complex
  • simple

Most Helpful Guy

• Men have a fairly linear train of thought. But some situations call for complexity

• im not really complex unless i have something important to think abut

• i dont no why im a spazz

• Lol its cool, it just confused me is all

Most Helpful Girl

• they are both actually.
    men are like a rubix cube. looks super simple to solve. you make a few moves and you think you're going great, then lo and behold ur either back where you started or have no idea what ur doing.

~ j. B lol :P

• hate fucking rubix cube i was pissed for a month trying to figure it out thro it to a wall my uncle picked it up and solved it in one hour and im like WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT and boys arnt hard to figure out but that may be because im a tomboy

• ok lol, I'm just telling u that if ur under 18 and think u have men figured out, ur gonna b quite shocked later in life. pulling strings is not understanding men. that's called manipulation, which is not okay by the way.

• ya ya i know its manipulation and i personally dont care if i under stand them all i know is every friend i have is a boy because me and girls dont get along 

What Guys Said 11

• Are men simple or complex? Probably not simple, but definitely not as complex as women. I think it's because women tend to hide their feelings and other things better than men thus making it harder to decode their message.

• men are good at hiding when thy are sad but i know when something is bothering a guy and like what is wrong i can norm get them to tell me what is wrong and make them feel better lol but men will do just abut anything if thy think its thare own idea and grand ma said the way to a man heart is thro his tummy witch is true for the most part lol

• Men understand men better then women ever will. Women understand women better then men ever will. That's just the way it is.

We're all people and are all different but biology changes us in ways the other gender doesn't truly understand. In that way we are complex to each other but simply to those of the same gender.

Individuality makes everyone complex if you can't read/deal with people. So it depends on you as much as them. Generally speaking you'll always understand women better.

• um not true in my cass i think women are a pain and hard to understand but i understand men much better i was just wondering what people thought lol

• guys are more simpler than girls its a proven fact, guys want simplicity and whats possible, girls expect the impossible, and turn the simple into the impossible and flip things around and over judge.

• lol i pretty much think men are simple thy do just abut anything if thy think it there idea and the way to a man's heart is through his tummy lol

• its not through our tummy.

• i said most and true for every guy i met lol

• If you're talking about men's emotions, I'll say simple. Another point: Men are usually much more linear and to the point with their thoughts than women are.

• just wondering what people think. I tend to think men/boys are simple but that may be because I'm a tom.

• I agree. I'm incredibly simple emotionally.

• lol i love what my grand ma told me when i was younger she said men will do just abut anything if thy believe its there idea and she used to say the way to a mans heart is through his tummy. She showed me how to cook not long after that lol

• We're whatever you see us as.

• some men are complex and most of them are simple.

• Nothing is simple. Simple is boring

• Both..

• Men are very complex. All humans tend to be.

• i dont really think men are complex

• And I don't think that women are. But people tend to be.

• We don't imply emotions, women do.

• At least simpler than women

• u have that right lol

What Girls Said 6

• Simple. Men and women are both pretty simple. Only on gag do people think the other sex is some exotic creature that they have no idea how to deal with.

• A lot of people are simple on the outside but everyone tends to be a lot more complex on the inside, regardless of gender.

• Complex

• guise of simplicity. they are onions, just like us.

• MY experience = Both but more direct, honest and logical than women.

• Compared to women, simple.