What's Something (s) You Find Hard To Like About Yourself?

Now I know this sounds like fluff, but regardless if it's your height, weight, skin color, something being too big or too small, if you've been bullied or teased about it a lot of us have been there so don't feel discouraged about what that thing is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've lived my life in the past being insecure about some parts of myself: my weight and personality. But now I don't beat myself up if someone doesn't like a part of me. I just kinda push it under my skin and move on, and stay confident with my true self. In fact that makes me happier.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a thin girl, always have been since I was born. I was underweight most of my life, I've always had problems gaining and maintaining weight, and in highschool I was teased about my weight, called anorexic and bulimic, people would make puke jokes at me when I ate food. I've recently gained 13 lbs so I'm 115 lbs now, but that's because of my anti depressants. I wish I was bigger yet, I'd change that about myself. Being thin isn't so great when you rarely hear anything positive about it. But that goes for any size.

What Guys Said 8

• My height (5'8", been this height since about 8th grade, shorter than most guys I know)
    My weight (somehow got overweight, again since about 8th grade. Haven't been to public pool since then, and I'm going into 14th grade.)

I have never had a girlfriend, I hate that fact...

• I don't want to go into specifics, so I'll just say if I really analyze myself, most things I either wish I could change or am neutral about.

I can't really think of anything I really like about myself. If someone asked me that question in real life I would feel compelled to just make something up to get them off my back.

• Nothing really I'm pretty happy with myself as a whole, most of my issues I resolved a long time ago.

• Really I'm happy with myself. Tons of confidence and a bight future ahead. Happy that I look at future and do not look back.

• Being fat.

• My height. That's it. I'm really comfortable with myself in every other area.

• My big jacked athletic bod

• The fact that I realy dont give a shit about anything

What Girls Said 14

• hmm,
    I'm still learning to love myself as a whole tbh. i dunno it's hard to pick out just 1 feature.

• I don't know... People get easily attached to me and love me, I don't know why, because I feel I am not worthy of their love. I don't text/call or reply to messages an amazing calls which makes me seem like I don't care but I do.

• Did you have trust issues in past experiences and maybe that's why?

• I don't think so, I am just always afraid to annoy people and up pushing them away. Online that is, but in real life when I meet them face to face it's different somehow:x

• I bet you never got those phone calls and texts

• my stomach and face in general

• my indecisiveness

• My nose

• My accent, ugh

• My body.

• I find it hard to like myself when I can be such a naive bitch :/
    Working hard on that self love though.

• It sounds really silly, but what bothers me a lot is the color I get when I tan. My skin just looks dirty and it really irritates me!

• My health issues which cause me to have some weight issues. No fun

• breasts and arms

• My smile

• My ass (it's fucking small) my acne, how im very hairy for a girl so i have to shave a lot and waste money on razors, wax, etc.

• My nose