What are your reasons for living?

Do you live in expectations that others should make you happy, you live for you and your happiness always finding people or things to make you feel better about yourself?

Do you live to make others happy? Always trying to get acknowledgement for your efforts to try to make your love interest or family/ friends/ others happy? Do you live to get approval from others and to be validated that you are significant to someone or something?
Or
Do you live because you are doing it for your God and to make your God happy, makes you happy. Do you live to serve your God and in return you love others around you by the way you live. Obviously this is me but what about you? What do you live for?

• I live for me
  • I live for finding a spouse/ others
  • I live for God/ my faith

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm alive because my job here on earth isn't done yet, and until it is, I'm gonna do my best to live for God. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted C. But in reality it's all 3 options.
    I live because I am lucky to be part of this world, I'm lucky of EXISTING. Now that I exist my purpose in life is to know why I exist and how do I came into existence, as-well as for the people before me.
    I live to seek knowledge and truth, I live to love, I live to give, I live to take, I live discover, I live to understand.

What Guys Said 36

• We are here to know god from my opinion
    What is knowing god? That comes in life
    You know god the giver
    And you know god the preventer
    You know god in life
    You know god in death
    You know god in healt
    You know god in sickness
    Knowing god is life

• It will have to be A for me. Reproduction and procreating just isn't what I really want once I've realized how reality and this world really is. I rather save someone all the trouble, disappointments, heartbreak, misery and hardships that they would have to and must face if I were to really try to find a spouse all in order just to bring them here, since I think that it's really the whole point of finding a spouse and marrying in the first place. That it is all just in order for someone to establish a family of their own.

• I live because I'm already alive. I didn't have much choice in becoming alive. But now that I am, I think I'll continue. To be or not to be. There are no other options. So I pick to be.

• I am alive because I am alive. The only purpose I have is truth, finding it understanding it spreading it. I do of course want a family and children but for the moment all I have is the truth and the hope that it will make things better.

• I live for GAG.

• I live for adventure and the wonders of the world waiting to be experienced , begging to be discovered.
    I'd be lying if I say a special woman isn't part of the reason as well but that'll be too sugary so I digress.

• I like not only for, but because of God.

• I live for Jesus Christ and doing my best to represent him as His follower, live for family and myself

• i like being alive, it is a privilege all the other sperms lost. i wonder what happened to them, i have not seem them in a long time, but im not kind of hoping for a reunion either. i live because i love being alive and i want to enjoy myself as much as possible.

• I did live expectation before but I dont know what I live for since all dream come true. I am always a seeker on the road. So I missed the myself but I know it is wrong I should not come back.
    It is terrible feeling losing the reason I find I am getting to fall down but not afraid of death but I am afraid of the feeling losing the reason.

• I guess curiosity and hope.

• Still have to figure it out. But for now, I think I live not to disappoint my parent.

• I live for my own survival

• I want to say live for myself, but society has me caught in a bear trap I can't get out of

• -still don't know what i live for,
    -just enjoy consuming oxygen until i die

• Just live for me, find my dream girl, and make tons of money. Do not need any approval from anyone expect maybe that special girl.

• Money, boobs, loving my parents, video games, and that's pretty much it.

• I live because I was conceived at some point and I haven't really found a reason to commit suicide yet.

• I live to find another girlfriend as loving and fun as my ex.

I also live for good food, intellectual repartee and my next dose of adderall.

• It's the only thing I'm good at.

• I don't have a reason for living other than that I enjoy it

• honestly, im living because i can't do suicide.

• That's sad. I think the joy of God can make you happy if you are looking for a reason.

• Yes faith in God is good. That if you live to please God he will save you in trouble times

• hmm totally agree with you

• Tacoes.

• I live because I haven't died yet.

• Just trying to enjoy life until I die.

• I live for my brothers ( my friends)

• Oxygen, water, food, they keep me alive.

• To see how it ends.

• Im living cause i just want to live.

• live to walk around topless while bishes mire

• More from Guys
    6

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• I like to help people!

• I live for me. Life is too short to worry about other people and what they think I should do and live. However, I am working to build a relationship with God. I want a relationship with God but I also want to live for me. I don't know if that's possible.

• Yes I do that. When I lived only for me, I was angry and hateful. When I lived for God, I became better to myself and others and this benefit me

• Is it possible to live for God and for me?

• Yes, you live for God so that you feel more joy peace love and gain more wisdom and understanding for yourself and in return you benefit everyone else. It's a journey that is never-ending.

• generally, i live for me; my happiness is priority #1 because, if i'm not happy with myself and where i am in life, i can't engage the part of me that loves keeping my special ones happy.

i live for constant learning, adventure, and good times with good people.

• For God

• Option D, too scared to kill myself

• ... To make the world a better place! Lol, I don't know.

• Because my body hasn't given up on me and/or I haven't been in a deadly accident.

So in a sense you can say for "god" because lord knows I don't have the balls to end it.

• I live for me. I am an atheist so I don't believe the universe or some form of deity has a special and specific plan for me to impact the world dramatically. I just decide for myself if I want to impact it in a positive and/or negative way and it usually is a mixture of both. I don't pressure myself to be perfect, no to strive for certain goals. It's freeing not to continuously stress over pressure to be someone or something important.

• I live for myself, my family, and my boyfriend.

• The reason of me living is because I'm that sperm who bashed others out of the way to reach the egg first.

That and I want to make others happy and I want to find someone who makes me happy too..

• I don't live for anything, I just do. I go about my daily life doing whatever I need to do. If I find the opportunity to help someone else, I do. If I find the opportunity to benefit myself, I do. I just live.

• I live for me, my family and experiences.

• right now... my family cuz they would be devastated if I killed myself.

• - To make others happy
    - To have some fun

• I live because the gift of life and this world are too good to waste. Yes they're are shitty aspects, but they're are really good ones I enjoy. I like being a part of this world, and I feel honored to exist. I also live for my family, and I will do what it takes for them to live too.

• Im still discovering why Im here. I dont know yet at this point in my life. But I will find out eventually 😋

• i live cuz life is good, i look forward to the next nice encounter and the next orgasm :D

• I'm living for me living the joys of life and my faith

• I, me and myself. What else is there to live for.

• my future to see if it turns it good and my mom.

• Mainly for my family and my loved ones.