How to Hiding cuts?

so i am kinda depressed and yeah i have fresh cuts and the reason i did it is coming out here and i dont want him to see them i sont wear any makeup and dont have any and its summer

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to confide in someone. Someone who can really help you. There's not much we can do on GAG. I get the idea you have moved home? Something similar? Feeling lonely? missing someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should show them to a trusted adult so they can help you get the help you need. Hurting yourself isn't the answer.

What Guys Said 6

• Give me a shout whenever I'll be here if you want to talk.

As for your cuts, stop cutting. Cutting does nothing for you. Hide them with bandages and tell your folks that you were holding a cat and shit went cray.

Go to a kick boxing class, or buy running shoes and go out for a run and run as hard as you can when you feel mad or depressed because this actually works. When we are stressed and especially when we're angry we tend to do better when we exercise so, give it a try.

Also do not be afraid to talk to your close friends about whatever is going on.
    They're your friends in the first place so feel free to give them a shout, too and even ask them if they're comfortable with you sleeping over or hanging out more often. Honestly, most people end up in worse situations because they decided to keep their mouths shut and stick to self-harm. I'm speaking based on experience, from what my friends experienced, and from what I know... I'm 19 and I was once your age too and I've been through shit as well so please take this from someone who's basically looking out of your eyes. Stop cutting.

God bless you.

• wear cloths that cover up... and please talk to a parent, guidance counselor, close friend you trust, psychologist/psychiatrist about the cutting. you're too young (although it's never good at any age) to be doing this

• You need to tell your parents you're self harming

• Sweaters.

• NOT GET A girlfriend IRL I GUESS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• long sleeves and don't cut your arms cut your feet or legs instead.

What Girls Said 1

• Cutting is not an answer, try to release and manage your emotions by a different route sayyy meditating or going for a run or punching a bag. Also seek professional help please.