Do you like foxes?

Do you like foxes?
Despite the fact that Fantastic Mr Fox is my favourite George Clooney film, I am a sentimental chicken keeper, so I retain my natural hate of foxes >:(
I know it's the whole, circle of life/they're wild animals thing, but that's just how I feel about them.

Thoughts?

• Yes, they are cuddly!
    68% (13)38% (6)54% (19)Vote
  • No, they are evil!
    11% (2)19% (3)14% (5)Vote
  • Undecided / Results
    21% (4)43% (7)32% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
10|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a fascinating video out there on the web about a Russian experiment in which researchers proved you can domesticate a canine much quicker than previously thought. They ended up with fully domesticated foxes within 30-50 generations (of fox). The video shows the researchers carrying foxes around with them, and it makes me want to get one.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yesss I follow Juniper Fox on Instagram and she's just the cutest thing.

though disclaimer, foxes are not domesticated animals and should not be kept as pets unless properly educated in their care. (before everyone starts going "OMG I WANT A PET FOX")

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of my best friends are foxes. We go to furry conventions together😂 Jk I like furies but I wouldn't be caught dead at one of those conventions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually want to get a fox as a pet one day. They're adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the biggest fear of foxes it's hideous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I loooooveeeee foxes they're adorable af. I'm definitely going to own one eventually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, seeing any videos of them is funny and their super cute. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • never had the pleasure of meeting one

0|0
    0|0
  • I love foxes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I haaattteeee Fantastic Mr. Fox ugh.

Also a fox ate my dog once and I will never live that down.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11