Tell me about yourself. (Here are some question mark because it won't let me submit without one) ?

I love meeting new people and learning new things. You can brag about yourself all you want lol I don't mind. Talk about anything you want.

If you have no idea what to say I will try to help:

- Where are you from?
- What do you love/dislike about yourself?
- Best accomplishment?
- Got any weird fetish?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- Favorite weather? and why?
- Are you in love/ have a crush? If so, what do you love/like about them?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- Something you noticed about yourself that you never realized.
- bucket list
- What did you want to be when got older? Did you achieve it? (If you are still in college like me. What is your swoon profession)
- Something that you did in the past that makes you cringe (or regret) till this day? (I ran too fast during my first cross country meet I was so embarssed because I was first then started going to the back so I faked an injury. Thinking about it makes me want to cry )

- Favorite person?

- Stupidest question someone ever asked you

- Funny memory
- Worst memory

Remember you can talk about anything you want. It doesn't have to be any of these. And you can talk about more then one thing!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can speed read
    Yup

• There's ordinary, and then there's you. You really are something special. (I swear I am not being sarcastic ) It takes me a pretty long time to type, read, or do anything really.

• Wow thank you! :)
      I appreciate that

Most Helpful Girl

• - Where are you from? UK
    - What do you love/dislike about yourself? Hate my body, love my creativity and loving nature.
    - Best accomplishment? Performing with the ESO When I was 13 on my birthday, 2,500 crowd.
    - Got any weird fetish? No
    - What do you enjoy doing? Design and photography and sleeping
    - Favorite weather? and why? Snow, because it's playful and cuddles in front of the fire
    - Are you in love/ have a crush? If so, what do you love/like about them? In love, everything
    - Favorite childhood memory? Ha, next...
    - Something you noticed about yourself that you never realised. That I'm hiding.
    - bucket list don't have one
    - What did you want to be when got older? Did you achieve it? (If you are still in college like me. What is your swoon profession) I wanted to be an ice skater or horse rider. I can ride a horse but not pro.
    - Something that you did in the past that makes you cringe (or regret) till this day? (I ran too fast during my first cross country meet I was so embarssed because I was first then started going to the back so I faked an injury. Thinking about it makes me want to cry ) Fancying my teacher

- Favorite person? Biyfriend

- Stupidest question someone ever asked you? "Are you a girl" (I have G boobs)

- Funny memory Too many
    - Worst memory Too many

What Guys Said 8

• - Where am I from? Both Denmark and Japan. However, living in Japan.

- What do I like/dislike about myself? I like how I've been blessed with near-perfect genes, both look wise and brain wise. If there was one should I should say that I don't like, it'd be that I care too much, often hurting myself.

- Best accomplishment? Saving multiple lives.

- Do I have any weird fetishes? Nothing that can be achieved in reality. :o

- What do I enjoy doing? Sports, music/singing, making people smile.

- Favourite weather? Sunshower (Fox's Wedding) Raining while the sun is out.
    Why? It's warm, but fresh, and oh so beautiful.

- Am I in love? greatly so, and she's the reason I'm still alive to this day.

- Favourite childhood memory? Eating sweets with my friends in the evening, watching the sunset.

- Something I realized about myself? I am an early version of a coming S____r

- Bucket list? Save humankind from themselves.

- What did I want to be? Someone who could make a change, get people's eyes on me in some way, make people listen.

-Regrets? Not realizing what I should've been doing sooner.

- Favourite person? Myself, my father, my girlfriend and a vocal artist called YUI.

- Stupidest question I've been asked? There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

- Funny memory? broke a door by accident, didn't get in trouble.

- Worst memory? The death of my father.

Sorry, just went with your presets.. ^.^

• - Where are you from?
    The Internet

Everything

- Best accomplishment?
    Graduating preschool

- Got any weird fetish?
    Breathing

- What do you enjoy doing?
    Trolling

- Favorite weather? and why?
    Warm, sunny, gentle breeze, no humidity. Because its the perfect weather to go streaking down the street

I'm in love with this gorgeous guy I see everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. Unfortunately he lives in my mirror

- Favorite childhood memory?
    Touching myself

Well if I never realized it, that means I've yet to notice it

- bucket list
    Next

A beautiful corpse. Yet to be achieved.

- Something that you did in the past that makes you cringe (or regret) till this day?
    Being born

- Favorite person?
    You

• My stomach hurts from laughing to hard!! This is the best thing I've ever read!! You seem like such a fun person to be around with. Thank you for making my day lol

• Well you're welcome. Always a pleasure to make someone laugh.

• im from pakistan
    i think i love my looks, and i hate most of the things about myself specially my dyslexia
    never had any accomplishments.
    nope dont have fetish.
    i enjoy playing video game, and spending some time alone.
    i like winter.
    no im not in love nor do i have a crush.
    i think my favorite childhood memory would be that i love watching cartoons and cartoons was the only happiness i wanted.
    my dyslexia symptoms then i got diagnosed in the age of 23
    in my bucket list: there would be traveling the world and finding my true love, and have some close best friends. and make my parents happy and proud
    a computer engineer and a game developer, and no i can't achieve it because im a dyslexic
    i hurt my parents a lot in the past and i still regret it.
    favorite person would be my dad
    can't think of any stupid question has ever asked me.
    funny memory would be that once a donkey walked over me lol
    worst memory would be ending up in a mental hospital

• - Where are you from? San Francisco
    - What do you love/dislike about yourself? My open mind and patience
    - Best accomplishment? Nothing =/
    - Got any weird fetish? Na
    - What do you enjoy doing? Everything!
    - Favorite weather? and why? Roughly 55-60 degrees F
    - Are you in love/ have a crush? If so, what do you love/like about them? I get mini crushes all the time so it's ehh
    - Favorite childhood memory? Being care free doing anything and everything
    - Something you noticed about yourself that you never realized. My potential
    - bucket list Sky diving, Bungee Jumping from Macau Tower, sex on the bed of my truck
    - What did you want to be when got older? Did you achieve it? (If you are still in college like me. What is your swoon profession) A father
    - Something that you did in the past that makes you cringe (or regret) till this day? I regret nothing!

- Favorite person? My best friends

• Hi , Good to see you on GAG.

• 1. Michigan.
    2. My instability (both).
    3. Wrote a novel.
    4. No.
    5. Thinking.
    6. Sunny, I like warmth
    7. Secret.
    8. I've none.
    9. Still not realizing it...
    10. Don't have one.
    11. Psychologist & Doctor. No.
    12. Joining GAG.
    13. Secret.
    14. "Are you black?"
    15. One time I said 4 + 4 = 16.
    16. ; _ ; Molestation.

• Can you follow me? :)

• I'm from Northern England and I hate reading gigantic blocks of text.

• Lol okay. I've seen you from my other question. Nice meet you (:

• yeah I pretty much just make dumb jokes or reply to people I think are being stupid.

What Girls Said 9

• Where are you from? A small town in Michigan
    - What do you love/dislike about yourself? I tend to be really confident about myself, I don't have trouble learning things, and I have really gorgeous hazel eyes. I dislike how my anxiety changes how I act and feel.
    - Best accomplishment? I was invited to join Phi Theta Kappa.
    - Got any weird fetish? Is BDSM still considered weird?
    - What do you enjoy doing? Reading novels, watching scary movies, and shipping characters who will never be together.
    - Favorite weather? and why? I love cloudy days and rain! They just make me happy.
    - Favorite childhood memory? Meeting my best friend!
    - Something you noticed about yourself that you never realized. When I get anxious I have a hard time hugging people, no matter how much I need it.
    - What did you want to be when got older? Did you achieve it? (If you are still in college like me. What is your swoon profession) I'm studying French and Creative Writing, and I'm hoping to be an author.
    - Favorite person? Tess Holliday
    - Stupidest question someone ever asked you. "How would you feel about me sniffing your panties and feet?" - complete stranger

• - Where are you from?
    Egypt

Love ; courageous. Dislike; so insecure.

- What do you enjoy doing?
    Discussing the matters of life, also gossiping.

- Favorite weather? and why?
    Summer, because a lot of activities can be done and there is no school at that time.

Yes, i'm inlove. I'm probably obsessed with his smile, he makes me feel home, and make me feel things i've never felt with anybody else. <3
    - Favorite childhood memory?
    Doing crazy things with my father

That i'm stronger than i think i am

An engineer actually, still trying..

I regretted treating my parents in a very bad way especially my mother after they had passed away..

- Funny memory; my father and i used to act like wrestler and wrestle each other in a funny way not a violently

- Worst memory; one day i was going out with my boyfriend and i wanted to buy something for the market so instead of letting him pay, i just get the money out of the purse in the same time he was holding the money to give to the marketer so i just put my money back in my purse. So fucking embarrassing..

• -i'm from angola
    -fetish for being dominated
    -not in love but a friend of a friend is receiving some eyes from me ;)
    -favorite childhood memory is my little sis and i hanging out in some woods near the house and finding a tree branch that resembled a snake. we force fed it -berries and named it [i forgot the name :( ]. it was my first pet :D
    -wanted to b everything when i was younger, u name it: a writer, a pilot, a teacher, a musician, a painter, poet, anesthesiologist, dentist etc etc i ended up being a teacher
    -fave people are my parents, little sister and best friend

• The way you treasure your sister is incredible. The people you love are lucky to have you in their life. I always thought I would be able to be a doctor with a PhD then go back to school and become a lawyer. It's never to too late to become a part time pilot and painter lol. That is such a great profession to choose I believe that teachers are like the candles, which consume themselves to brighten the lives of others. Teachers is profession that teaches all the other profession. Are you a school teacher for kids?

• yeah :D primary school kids, i'm happy with my job now. i dropped the artist and pilot dreams when i realized i suck at both haha

• I'm from Ontario originally, but now I live in Colorado.

I like how I look for the most part😄, I dislike my emotions sometimes😞

My best accomplishment was when I welded a hinge back onto my car door by myself. Really makes you feel independent.

Weird fetish, I like being tied up and blindfolded. It makes sex so exhilarating, shocks your body everytime you get touched because you never know where, when, or how it will come next.

I enjoy working as a matter of fact. All my friends work at the same restaraunt with me so its actually nice to go and see them.

Snow❄️ Nothing beats snow because it's so fun to play in.

I wouldn't say I'm in love, but I have a really special friendship with an older guy who lives close to my college. if he wasn't almost 30 years older than me I'd probably date him for real.

My bucket list is way too long, I'll have to do a mytake on that.

probably all the times I've tried to snowboard are cringeworthy enough, imagine a dumb bitch comically sliding down the hill on her face instead of her board and you'll have a good idea of my skillz😂

• *Where are you from = Jesenice, Slovenia but live in Melbourne, Australia.
    *What do you dislike about yourself = My internal anger
    *Best accomplishment = Surviving my life + still being here :)
    *Got any weird fetish = Hard core edge play with experienced people only
    *What do you enjoy doing = hiking + swimming + writing + exploring life
    *Favorite weather = Summer... I love the sun + surf coast + music festivals
    *Do you have a crush = We dated + had much sex + fought + aren't talking atm
    *Favorite childhood memory = My parents summer & winter vacation homes
    *What I noticed about myself that I never realized = How deeply I affect others
    *What did you want to be when got older = an actress + professional dancer
    *Did you achieve it = No... I realised both^^^^weren't for me
    *Something that u did in the past that makes you cringe = All of my bad vices
    *Favorite person = My father x 100000000 :)
    *Stupidest question someone asked u = Anything relating to the way I look

• I like garlic bread

• I'm from somewhere in the omniverse.

• I spend most of my time laughing, swimming, and drinking sweet tea : )

• Some of my fetishes include hands, guys backs, guys that are good with kids even though I'm not a big fan of kids lol
    - I would like to travel to Latin America
    -I am shy, introverted
    - some guys have had crushes on me but never approach me 😑 So I will always be single lol
    - I love fooooood 😊