Do you believe in demons?

Do you believe in demons ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I believe in it and i have never seen one, but I am sure they are real. Some of the shows that are for paranormal investigations, they see them all the time.

• I believe we do need to be careful that we don't do anything to make one up or being things into our homes. Make sure you really know what you are getting into.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• No, I don't.

Numbers are not everything. All because a lot of people believe it, does not make it true. There is no science that supports the existence of demons.

I have read several articles about sighting or belief in demons and the like. However, none of these provide solid evidence. The only thing that supports their claim is that they believe that it happened.

• Not at all lmao although I've been mistaken for one occasionally.

• Yes I do, very much so.

• I see what you trying to do here. Trying to promote a dark thought form and give more life to it.

• I do believe they exist but not on the same plane we do. I believe we can meet them only through astral projection.

• yes
    yes i do

• ya das my people

• Clearly I am one.

• make me fly then lol

• If you really want to know if demons are real then think about the last time you were rejected by someone you really liked. Or even worse, when you saw that person with someone else. Or when someone got a promotion you felt you deserved. Or when you missed an opportunity and blamed it on a parent, a friend, a child, a partner.

Those feelings you get in those moments are your demons. They're your creation and so they're specifically tailored to keep you angry, resentful, jealous, etc. They know where all your buttons are.

So we all have our own demons, in that sense. And that's each of our cross to bear. It's how we face them that truly defines us. And you can anthropomorphize that however you want if it helps you conceptualize it. We're all talking about the same thing.

#stonedthoughts

• I respect this opinion

• No but many are fascinating myths and I wiuld rather not prove them wrong

• yes I have even thought of being a demonologist

• (laughing)
    I used to be one and still date many :P

• I met one. My boyfriend named his basketball Demon for some reason lol

• Yes but I am protected by something far more powerful than them.

Something interesting...
    The bible says that demons were the product of God’s fallen angels mating with humans. There was a story about a man who had been sexually, emotionally, physically, and mentally abused who’s family came from generations of a Satanic Cult which existed for centuries. They truly believed that they were not human and were descendents from an angel. He described it as them believing that they were not truly genetically not human which is why they could perform such inhumane, demonic (not the word he used but fits the action) murders, ritual sacrifices, and sex crimes against others. It took him over a year in intensive therapy to be convinced that he was human and was not some sort of non-human being. It later occurred to me that whether he realized it or not, he was essentially saying that his evil, sadistic, murderous family was descended from the original demons and they just so happened to worship Satan and devote their bloodline to pure evil. Irony?

• Yes very much so

• Nope

What Guys Said 26

• Maybe. Though I doubt that they are as dangerous as 'The Exorcist' would lead you to believe. The ascetic literature tends to describe them more as pathetic tricksters that try to distract you from God and the higher things, not necessarily bloodthirsty monsters. Frankly I have too much pride to fear them because I was made in the image and likeness and they were not.

• I do. Just think it's cool so I believe in it.

• Inner demons and negative energy, yes. Not the religious version of "demons", no.

• nope

There are evil people in this world that deserve the title of "demon" though (looking at you shooter in Orlando) .

• Yes. I'm Christian, I believe in god, so with God also comes Satan and demons

• then as a christian can you answer me this i never fully understood... If Satan punishes sinners : isn't he a good guy?

• @FrenchyRomain correct, that's exactly what faith is

• i can't have faith then... i need data, facts and proof... i can't have faith

• Not really, but they make for some pretty nifty horror stories

• I don't Bieber in demons.

• As a Christian, yes I do believe in demons and the whole spiritual realm.

• Yeah I think so.

• Yes. I have met some.

• I'm already a demon.
    WOAH-HOOOOOOOOOO

• All energy has to go somewhere. Nothing leaves this Universe. I think a "demon" rarely manifests itself. And are a collection of all the bad that has been done in the universe.

• yeah

• Yes of course I do but they're humans in disguise

• Do you believe in Harry Potter?

• Yeah I do I try séance all the time.

• Yes, I'm a Christian.

• Do they?

• I do
    And there's a mathematical representation for them, not a proof

• Yeah, kinda

• Not at all

• Nope.

• Nope just like Angels, God, or Karma... all bullshit

• yes it is called ADHD but its not as bad as people think it is.

• no, only weirdos do..

• Yes I do I think most are at women lol jk.