The angel of death comes to collect your soul, but they are in a good mood and give you half an hour, what do you do?

I'd send my passwords and stories to my best friends.
ALSO CLEAR MY BROWSER HISTORY AND MY DOWNLOADS
This is from Lazy Masquerade's Q/A

bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Chew his ass for taking so long.

What Girls Said 15

• haha i'll write a will, i haven't done that yet. my gag account with my xper points goes to @cosytoasty cuz the poor guy needs it lmfao and my roommate can decide what to do with my furniture and shit. my little sister gets all my makeup and clothes and my parents get all my savings to purchase a boat called SS Danielle or whatever they want as long as it's in my honor. then i'd like to end my life on an orgasmic high or go 150 kilometers per hour down an empty road b4 i die :P

• haha mmm clear my messages and spend it in the arms of Mama and Papa next to my family preferably in my home country to be around the whole family and kiss everybody a last time.

• Clear my browser's and say goodbye to my family kiss and ugh my boyfriend and tell him I love him and good by and grab my cussin Lucas and push him off a cliff if I'm dieing he's coming with me

• lmfao poor lucas

• hahha ride or die

• @chintita Lucas is my cousin and my best friend is a pack if I die he died if he died I died bitch be coming with me like it or not

• Sell everything I own and fly to Portugal and be with my boyfriend physically. Then try to find the cloak of invisibility or something close to it. :P XD

• Spend every second of it with my daughter.

• Delete my browser history, kiss my boyfriend, and tell my parents I'm bisexual. I then spend the rest of the time eating all my favorite foods and talking to the angel, as she must have some great stories

• I would want to be tripping acid and watching a sunset somewhere beautiful with my dogs.

• I'm sure the Angel of death would allow you to take your dogs with you to heaven

• I'd be sad for them that they'd died because of me :( but it's a nice thought that I wouldn't be without them

• Post a bunch of snap chat pics with a last good bye. Then go do something I've always wanted to do. Probably something wild.

• Oh yeah, clear my entire phone contents. Texts, browser history, bookmarks... all of it. Haha.

• Get baptized just in case.

• Ask the angel questions and buy him dinner

• I'd go to the hospital and get treated with psychiatric drugs. Silly waffle, angels are for kids😌

• Welp you are DOA

• The angel of death says he is coming to collect your soul in thirty minutes,
      You go to the hospital, the technical term for arriving at the hosptial dead is Dead on Arrival or DOA

• Oh ok, so it wasn't just that I didn't get it, but that it wasn't a funny joke to begin with. Oh well

• pray.

• Make arrangements for someone to take care of my dog

• Probably write my will and hand over my literary works and make sure my friend finishes them and publishes it. And then spend the rest of the time with the people I love crying and eating food.

What Guys Said 8

• Sit down and have a chat with her. She could probably tell a lot of stories.

• dammit! good idea, i should've thought of that

• @chintita That is also a great question, and one that warrants a conclusive answer. ^.^

• @chintita
      Well I assume hell has its own thing, so probably somewhere nice

• I'd tell the angel "good luck finding a soul"... and go about my day.

• Clear my browser history, say goodbye to the few people I do know and then spend the rest of my remaining time with my little brother.

• Say bye to family and friends and my girl tell them I love them. Then talk to the angel dude for awhile. Lol

• Well what I wanna do : go wear my Macduff uniform and go take my family sword and say WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE
    But what I will do is give all my money away and go pray and try to get died in my prayers

• I'd ask why it's coming for my soul.

• I've gotta make some calls

• Get on the phone and make calls to every one