If you could meet God & were allowed to ask him only one question, what would you ask?

Most Helpful Girl

• "What's my purpose on Earth?"

Most Helpful Guy

• "Can you show me another world?"
    I have always loved space travel, and your universe is terrifyingly vast. I don't expect to live long enough to see man develop a full colony on Mars. I would ask to see some alien wonder... one that man might see, one day, but not until long after I am gone.

What Girls Said 24

• Am I on the right path to Heaven?

• If I can see my Dad one more time...

• I wouldn't.

I would just say, "Thank you."

For everything in my life.

• Will I ever have a happy and loving marriage? Not relationship... but marriage because if not, there's not point in me continuing dating.

• Why did you take my sibling at such a young age?

• Why do we die? Or what was the reason you sent me to earth?

• Why he decided to create earth

• ... The fuck man?

• just why? he will know to what I am referring to.

• how is it to live in heaven with you and everyone else there lord?

• I am not sure I would really have a question to be honest. I would just embrace him, thank him, and appreciate him. <3

• "Why you made me go through many tough times in my life?" That's it.

• What religion will lead me to heaven?

• What am I here on earth for?

• Why most religious people judge so much?

• Why are people stupid enough to believe that their belief (particularly religious) is the only right one? It gets people killed. It makes people separate. it makes people hateful. If we were all supposed to be the same, we would have been made that way. So stop being stupid.

• "if u don't give me $10 million dollars imma tell everybody where u hidin"

• u there bruh?

• "How will my parents react if I come out to them?"

• How I ended up hallucinating?

• Wtf is wrong with you dude?

• I would ask him y tho

• If God can do anything then he can make a stone that even he cannot lift, but if he can't lift the stone then he technically can't do anything.

Ok that wasn't really a question but I'd just ask him to give me insight on that little paradox.

• God is that STONE! are you high missy? huh!

• a human mind is not capable of knowing that, you shouldn't worry about things you cannot answer your own because the human mind has a limit and god doesn't

• @yourwaifu
      I meant he is everything! '' LIFT UP A ROCK AND I AM THEIR, SPLIT A LOG IN TWO AND I AM THIRE.

• Which religion out of all the regions on earth is the one that is acceptable to you. Which is th true religion

What Guys Said 27

• "Why did you fuck me over with Cynthia?
    Jesus H. Fucking Christ, what was the point of that?

I got no life lessons learned out of that and have been suffering for 24.5 years, so, what the fuck am I... Job 2.0? At least Job was rewarded in th end... What did I get? Shit! I did the right thing, played by the rules, but got emotionally raped instead with my soul amputated.

Did I amuse you? Am I a fucking sitcom to you?

I never asked for much in life. I was humble and never fucked anyone over. Yet you saw fit to annihilate my dreams and my future, so I spend the rest of my existence in perpetual torment.

Why did this happen to me?
    What did I do?
    You've got some 'splainin' to do..."

... as you all can see, I have issues.

• The cures of imagination is picturing the world as we would want it to be, and man deals with 3 problems in life! The problems they had, the ones they have, and the one expected to have.

• why the hell was i born as a guy instead of a girl, as i wanted all my life?

• "How do I overcome my flaws to be all I can to others?"

• Hm... "I'm asking a girl out 10 days from now, will she say yes?". Currently this would be the question xD

• Assuming we're talking about Yaweh, and that's a hell of an assumption, I would draw God's attention to Exodus 4:11, then I would ask, "So why did you make the blind, the deaf, and the dumb?"

• There isn't any one question I wouldn't want to ask him I'd probably annoy him with them all, ok probably not but you know.

• i will ask him to protect my family

• Is there ever an end/wall etc... in the darkness of space! ARE WE GERMS?

• Why do you allow evil to flourish?

Lots of people have answered this, but I'd like a *real* answer.

• What answers have you gotten already?

• I actually have no idea what that's supposed to mean:

It's the best answer I've gotten. Best answer may not be good answer, but, at least it's "least bad" answer.

I was never cursed with abstract intelligence or deep thinking, so, it's a good enough answer for me.

• That colon should have been a period.

• Why u built tree that corrupts humans I'm the very garden they live. Dick move, dude. You are omnipotent, you should have known better.

• If a god were real I'd ask and sing it why you always lyin, why you always lyin, oh my god stop fucking lyin!

• Will the Bears ever win a Super Bowl in my lifetime? Of course, if he said no I'd be overcome by anguish.

• Wow, I think I can answer all y'all's questions. Just gimme a minute to finish the warriors game

• where have you been while all this shit happened on earth?

• ISIS, Muslims, Jews, Christians, Evangelicals, KKK... fucking pick one already!

• Will I ever be happy in this life

• Am I on the right path so far for everlasting life?

• Why don't you stop all the crazy shit that happens in today's world.

• I would ask him 'Why?'

• I would ask him why he allows us to fight and kill each other

• I'd ask him hey did u see The game last week?

Lol

• Why did you feel the need to create sentient beings to torture?

• suk my dik brah

• What are the exact details of the most useful 1000 pieces of information to me that you can tell me in order of importance at the right speed to let me take notes and with appropriate amount of lunch/meal , bathroom and nap breaks during the process?

• Lord, can you take me to heaven now without the pain of dying?

• What is the true religion don't all religions lead to you?

• Where did I leave my keys?