If you could erase your bad memories somehow, would you do it or would you keep them as an appreciation of the good memories?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• DELETE DELETE DELETE

What Girls Said 6

• I'd erase certain ones. There are some that have shaped me in a good way. But there are others that down right scarred me and have made me afraid of quite a few things.

• You can never erase bad memories but try to move on and have better one as best you can

• I would keep them for the lessons I learned

• Keep em

• wellll... I don't know i mean a lot of "me" right know is there BECAUSE of those bad memories

• Definitely erase.

What Guys Said 6

• Could? We can erase unwanted memory, and we do it all the time (subconsciously). I think its called motivated forgetting. That's why most people always look at the past and feel nostalgia, because they remember only the good and not the bad.

• I have bad memories but I don't really have any that are bad enough that they haunt me enough that I care to forget them. On the other hand I don't really have any good memories either. If someone asked me to recall a moment where I was at my happiest nothing comes to mind.

• I would keep most of them. probably a good idea as the good memories are too few and far between.

• I would pay a lot to forget some things I have done.

• No, it's a part of what keeps me grounded and some were lessons learned so that I don't make the same mistake again. You gotta take the bad with the good.

• My bad memories serve as lessons I can look back on and learn from