If you could erase your bad memories somehow, would you do it or would you keep them as an appreciation of the good memories?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• DELETE DELETE DELETE

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd erase certain ones. There are some that have shaped me in a good way. But there are others that down right scarred me and have made me afraid of quite a few things.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can never erase bad memories but try to move on and have better one as best you can

0|1
    0|0
  • I would keep them for the lessons I learned

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep em

0|0
    0|0
  • wellll... I don't know i mean a lot of "me" right know is there BECAUSE of those bad memories

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely erase.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Could? We can erase unwanted memory, and we do it all the time (subconsciously). I think its called motivated forgetting. That's why most people always look at the past and feel nostalgia, because they remember only the good and not the bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have bad memories but I don't really have any that are bad enough that they haunt me enough that I care to forget them. On the other hand I don't really have any good memories either. If someone asked me to recall a moment where I was at my happiest nothing comes to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would keep most of them. probably a good idea as the good memories are too few and far between.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pay a lot to forget some things I have done.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's a part of what keeps me grounded and some were lessons learned so that I don't make the same mistake again. You gotta take the bad with the good.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bad memories serve as lessons I can look back on and learn from

0|0
    0|0