Why would America Do this? Donald Trump?

Comment what you think.

• Donald Trump is a bully and way to salty!!!
  • Donald Trump is amazing!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just a nutcase that has no common sense, any leadership skills, no people skills, and lack of maturity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Donald Trump is such a bully. Every time he opens his mouth, I want to hit my head on the wall

What Guys Said 3

• Because America is a very weird place and many of the people are terribly misinformed about a variety of issues.

For example many Americans actually think the way to reduce gun related deaths is to have more guns. Hello?

• Neither, he is the lesser of 2 evils. Congress makes the choices and a Prez can only pass Executive Orders.
    Don't let the polarized mainstream media divide common sense. FOX=Right; CNN=Left
    Instead of bashing Trump , yes he is douchey and puts his foot in his mouth, but he is REAL American who has failed at marriages, businesses, but still pushing.
    Hillary is a career politician who is as real as a $3 bill. Indeed she has passed about 5 Bills, Sponsored some, and passed Amendments, so why then doesn't her campaign or the media simply point to this?
    Left or Right, the rich have gotten richer the past 30-40 years. Wage disparity gap grows along with our nations debt. Hillary was part of that.
    Trump is new, there is a 80% chance he will become like Hillary and bow to the rich and corporations agenda.
    We will see.

• My father unfortunately only watches fox news as his sorces of information and says that the only reason he is vting for him is because he's not a politician

What Girls Said 0