So is this what a feminist/liberal utopia looks like?

Now I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers or anything but I saw this video on youtube and I thought it was an interesting analysis and how there are some startling similarities to this movie/video and what happened there and what is slowly happening now.

What are your thoughts on it, can you see the similarities to, because I have and I've seen a lot of this stuff already happening around the world, like policing free speech.

Whether you think this is the case or not, I think it's interesting either way, thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I see that absolutely. I never realized that but yeah its all their. I would disagree a bit with the muslim remarks, mainly due to it being related to politics not muslims (terrorism) and would say islam isn't the issue in western society since no other religion was an issue but rather the issue comes from not expecting integration as we once did thus creating a collection of opposing groups instead of having one cohesive group with some variation between them. Other then that yeah, I can absolutely see what he is saying.

What Girls Said 1

• I would start to hate living at all if that became real and want anyone who believes in that shit to be wiped off the planet. Ugh seeing people becoming pansies really makes me want to punch them in the face.

• Yeah me to I need meat and caffeine and physical contact lmao.

What Guys Said 14

• Just picture graveyards. That's a liberal utopia.

• Probably or the unmarked graves of liberal countries all over the world.

• Feminist and liberal are two different things, one can be a feminist and a conservative. Totally not what a utopia looks like.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_U5THLkbfA

• I know the difference but a lot of the time the radical feminists the ones that are actually a problem are almost always liberal, and don't take the title literally.

the video analysis is just interesting and comes from a great movie.

• i think that a utopic world is not possible, without conflict there is no evolution, without evolution you are wiped from the face of the earth.

• True and just like if you sit around all day you become lethargic if there is no conflict everyone becomes weak and then the strong survive and the weak die scenario of nature is pretty easily to fulfill.

• No, I'd say Russia and China in the 1950's and Cambodia in the 1970's would be closer to their Utopia.

• no their paradise is Venezuela

• I don't think it'll become that bad, SJW's/Liberals whatever you wanna call it will always be a minority for the most part. Lol just look at how unruly our generation can be.

• Lol I hope not because I need meat and caffeine, but yeah I just thought it was interesting because of similar things happening now like PC here in the US or restriction of free speech and speech censoring in Canada. Were a man disagreed withe a feminists didn't say anything offensive just I disagree with you and he was throw in prison and is currently serving a 6 month term in prison with his life completely destroyed. And there is a similar thing in the movie with citations for cussing were they fine you for speaking dirty or naughty and even arresting people etc stuff like that.

I mean it won't get that bad probably but it's interesting none the less.

• Haha yeah.

• They are currently the ones in control right now so I wouldn't call them a minority. They dictate laws and thats about as powerful as you can get. However because of increased restrictions people will and are becoming more resistive to it, so it wouldn't be able to last simply because human nature wouldn't allow it.

• Loved the movie. Was hilarious and yes, it had smoe fair and realistic points.

• He used those citations as toilet paper lol.
    Loved the movie.

• Haha I know he's like hang on one moment, *cusses to the moon* thanks.

Lol yeah that movie was great, true classic actually just got done watching it.

• I saw it a long time ago.
      Loved Wesley Snipes in it. Simon Phoenix is one of my top favourite characters ever portrayed by anyone.

When I watched the film I didn't think we'd ever come so close to being pussified. I just took it as science fiction.

• Haha yeah watching that analysis was like getting blasted back the past when we never thought any of that stuff would be happening and yet here we are slowing turning into demolition man.

• *Dystopia, and yes, it is.

• have you not seen demolition man before

• Of course I've seen the demolition man before, it's a classic.

• Lol, no.

• Lol
    So spot on

• sounds like the wish/dream of a female who is misandrogenist and likes the idea of a totalitarian state. Doesn't look feminist to me.

• Right wing propaganda and nonsense completely taking shit out of context.