Do girls feel the need to ask guys on girlsaskguys?

Do girls feel the need to ask guys on girlsaskguys?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we're curious about things?
    Especially about guys? What good would it do for me to ask women if men are attracted to small boobs/butts or what men like sexually? Lol I might as well read Cosmo, which is notorious for having women tell other women misinformation about men.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they ask guys stuff all the time. They feel the need for a males opinion

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I guess that means you've failed to see how many questions there are asked by girls on here...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do they feel the need to ask?

• Show All
    • Why are a lot of girls conceited? because the gender female is more valuable. I am a man who never had a girlfriend. Being a man sucks. Because women rule. They are the one who are valuable.

• Well... one thing's for certain; you're a male who lacks a single ounce of logic.

• clearly, since we're here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont feel the NEED to do it, and anyways I dont have any questions here related to guys behaviors. But maybe the right word would be curiosity to know things, not the NEED to do so.

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course you don't because you are a female which is the valuable gender.

• There are plenty that do based on the questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is interesting to get a man's perspective on the situation being discussed

0|0
    0|0
  • What exactly do we need to ask?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!