Non-sexual likes about the other gender?

If sex wasn't a factor "at all". Can you name things you like about the other gender?

• Everything :D
    62% (16)36% (5)52% (21)Vote
  • There's.. other things than sex? :o
    31% (8)50% (7)38% (15)Vote
  • Pff.. this tool must be delusional.. how could anyone like a girl/guy if not for sexual intentions..
    7% (2)14% (2)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
As for myself. I really like how girls are so open to actually try suggested things, that may not be entirely within their normal girlish behavior, as well as their inherent ability to like, "care" for people who seem down.

0|0
17|6

Most Helpful Girl

• They are generally simple minded so simple to understand and be around, less bitch-fights/less drama (although I've met guys who were real bitches!), they are more brave to go on outdoor adventures with me (i. e. Rock climbing/bungee jumping/rafting) & they can be hilarious at times (though that goes for both genders).

0|2
    0|0
    • Wish I could upvote you more than once, you're awesome for liking those things, rock climbing and such. I love doing those things, especially when I can get girls who'd normally not even want to get their hands dirty, to "man" up, and do it. ^.^

• Show All
    • @Fortheholidays I know right? She'll make someone really happy.

• @Fortheholidays @asker Maybe I'm just having a good day I don't know lol

Most Helpful Guy

• showing emotions and the fashion style.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, they have so many more options than we do, when it comes to fashion, it's almost unfair. ^.^

What Girls Said 16

• Hmmm... I guess they tend to be a little taller and I like that? Hugging guys is good for the height factor (hugging girls is good for the softness factor :P ) and their voices tend to sound nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Their hair (I love my boyfriend's hair, that's probably weird), their voices, and their ability to just shake things off where a lot of girls tend to hold grudges.

0|1
    0|0
  • Voices.
    Hobbies, I'm a tomboy, so i always enjoyed the remote control cars, video games, etc.
    They're usually funnier.

This is all I can really think of because I'm a misanthrope and I don't really like people in general.

0|2
    0|0
    • That's quite alright, everyone has something they aren't too fond of. Tomboys > girly girls anyway. ^.^

• Show All
    • Im liking the love, you defo held my attention over a lot of other gaggers (lol) so im stoke right now, dont feel bad x. How am i? Lmao, im a little taller and my voice a little deeper. After that im totally fine. You seem to be your good old self too, am i right? lol

• Yup, also the mobile game before crisis and the psp game crisis core. All awesome dawg

• They can open things that are hard to open.

0|1
    0|0
  • Their masculinity in general. Their sense of humor, protectiveness and bravery. Not saying these are only specific to men, but they're usually more common in men than women from my observations.

0|1
    0|0
  • Describing my ex: His scent, his eyes, his facial expression, his toes. His attempts to always convince me to do otherwise. His smile, his mula (jokes). His discipline to sports and his studies. The fact he walked on his toes, he look so clumsy at times and his ability to calm me no matter how mad I go at him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love how goofy dudes can be. :D

0|2
    0|0
    • So do I, so do I. I like when at work it isn't all "serious business" all the time.

• I like how chill they can be. Most dudes don't need hours to get ready. I appreciate that.

0|2
    0|0
  • This comes from observing the men in my life:

- Go getter motivation
    - Willingness to take risks
    - Finding pleasure in fixing/building things

0|1
    0|0
  • Their simplicity, sense of humor, masculinity

0|2
    0|0
  • Hair, physique, voice, laugh, and everything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smile and eyes.
    Hair
    Voices.
    Sense of humor.
    Less drama.

0|1
    0|0
  • Protection.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure why but this irks me a little, dont take offence like i said i dont know why

• i like how protective they get... especially when its like something clicked inside them like someone pushed a button and they are now in protective mode lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i love how we girls are giving actual compliments when guys are just being douche...

0|2
    0|0
    • Welcome to Gag lmao.

• Show All
    • @Jxpxtxr I'm not really too surprised.. Guys often find it difficult to express themselves, especially when the sexual parts are taken away. That's also why I tell girls, that to avoid "assholes"they should second guess guys who'd immediatly compliment their body. ^.~

• That's probably a really good advice!

• Unfair poll!!! Everything or just sex? No golden middle?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I really like their feminine, compassionate nature and personality

0|1
    0|0
    • I suppose that would suit you, if I should imagine you with a girl. ^.^

• Well with equality and all I'd hate to be sexist and suggest that one has a really the other doesn't or worse that they both have the trait but one is more pronounced!

Woe is me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Woe is he who dareth speak his mind, and freely express his thoughts. Any opinion is a good opinion if you ask me. Even if ones opinion may not be entirely wanted by everyone, it's still a sign of free will, which is what makes the world interesting.

• There's too many things I like about women to attempt to list them here. I'll summarize by saying without women the world would be a much colder and darker place.

0|1
    0|0
  • ability to become pregnant.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like how it is very easy to win arguments with women due to their low intelligence and high stupidity.

0|1
    0|0