Saving money tips for college student?

I don't live in dorm nor do i have to pay for an apartment.
I have got all the books i need.
I don't need to think about transportation.

tips apart from the thing i mention on top?

Most Helpful Guy

• Open a second bank account, don't get checks or a debit card for it, put half of that money there.

• I'm thinking about doing that

Most Helpful Girl

• Try not to eat out too much, I used to limit myself to once a week. Take advantage of sales whenever you need something. Coupons may help too.

What Guys Said 5

• Food. Do not eat out unless someone else is doing the paying. Buy food in bulk, canned or frozen and cook them at home when you have time. Pack your own lunch.

Saves roughly $100-$300/m depending on how much it costs to eat.

Clothes. Buy a bunch of really cheap clothes that are durable and do not need maintenance. Only have 2-3 night outs or formal piece.

Saves $50/m.

Get a Windows laptop instead of a Mac or Desktop. Pick the ones that are easy to use and common.

Saves $1000+.

Get a part time job. No amount of saving will make you some cash. You will want a part time job.

• I typed out my notes, printed them and sold them to lazy students.
    It got me better grades and a bit of money (my parents didn't grant me an allowance)

• Make sure to plan your meals and grocery shopping well
    don't buy drinks at the bar, pre game always, or dont drink at all
    don't pick up a bad habit like smoking

• the problem is that i smoke and when i go out drinking with my friends its usually unplanned so i never had pre drinks before it.

• Well, fix it. Its the only way you can save money, since it doesn't look like you have many other exenses

• www.google.co.uk/search
    Join the Airforce. Money for college and bring freedom and democracy to brown people.

• suck cock for rock

What Girls Said 6

• Don't spend it on stupid things like alcohol and late night drunk pizza haha

• My student loans in total is $10,636 for 5 years I lived on campus 3 years out of the 5... and this is how I did it. I graduated 2015 and i should be done with paying it off the beginning of next year. See if Work study is available, FASFA, at my college the multi cultural center had free text books I lend from them, when you get a refund check give it back to the school by putting it towards/lowering your loans, apply for grants/scholarships, I went to the director of financial aid and she gave me additional money because the school had extra money. Be realistic don't spend more on going out when you need something for class. Hopefully I helped

• Build up savings from job. Budget yourself so that you know all of the money going in and out on a regular basis. The you can see your regular expenses and fifer out how to trim then down. Cook your own food, watch older cheaper movie instead of the one that just came out this week. Coupon. Learn about investing. Save up coins and trade them in for cash

• Get a sugar daddy, now that I caught your attention. I suggest you make a grocery list, and observe how long the food lasts. Also, prepare food from home, and eat out on special occasions. If you go clubbing, put a fix aside for taxi and drinks. Good Luck with school

• Don't buy unnecessary things, make your own lunches, Eat out as little as possible, take coffee/tea in a Thermos rather than buying, if you need something look around to find the cheapest option first.

• What do you need help saving money for? You don't appear to need to spend all that much money.

• i have employees that i need to pay each month.

• i already have a business account. when i said employees i was talking about people who take care of my house and drivers

• Then learn to budget.