How do you feel when a guy has a REALLY hairy body?

The question says it all. How do you feel when a guy is almost covered in dark thick coarse hairs from down below neck to ankles?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eww...

• Vomit?😉
      Hey do you see it as abnormal and beastly?
      Would you be ok with this guy once he starts waxing his whole body?

• I don't see it as abnormal, my dad is REALLY hairy.

• Oh that's so sad that your own dad is a hairy beast and you have to see it daily 😞 . Ask your dad to laser it al off or keep it covered forever.
      Does his wife accept his fur?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it gross and I'm a straight dude lol

What Girls Said 14

• I swear this must be the same guy posting.

Well, it keeps getting asked so here is my honest opinion: I find it really unattractive.

• Heyy thanks. Lol
      Is it seen as abnormal?

• I wouldn't care that much. I'd be extremely turned off by how he's so insecure about it that he feels the need to ask girls on GaG on what their opinion of very hairy guys would be on a basically everyday basis.

• Damn, I love ur hairy boobies 😂😂

• @Vnmcisachangedman lol thanks pal. You should probably work on getting your insults out of grade-school level, though.

• Really not my thing.

• Abnormal and animalistic?

• Not vomit, just not what I'm attracted to.

• Obviously who would be attracted to ugly things 😉

• I appreciate the fact that men tend to get hairier with age, but a hairy chest reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. But I also couldn’t be with a guy who waxes it off.

Guess I lose either way.

Many years ago, I dated a man with a lot chest hair and it was one of the reasons I decided it was best to break things off. I guess it's not my thing.

• Why do you appreciate that a man gets hairier with age?
      Si you broke off with your ex boyfriend because he was super hairy? What were the problem you faced?

• I find it gross.

• To what extent is it gross?

• How does that man feel about being covered in hair? Is he comfortable and gets girls?

• He isn't comfortable and he doesn't get girls.

• I don't find it attractive.

• Um well my dad is like that. I think it's a trait that is very eastern. Like eastern Europe i. e. poland, turkey, all the way to the middle east.

I wouldn't discriminate against a guy who had that if I really liked him.

• Can you like such a man if you already knew he was super hairy?
      And wax him once you are in relationship with him?

• if we were together, i'd help him wax...
    i dont really like it tbh.

• The fact that he grows hairs all over wouldn't make him abnormal in your eyes?

• No it's okay lol. Like if a guy was so hairy it wouldn't make me not like him. But I'd prefer him without so much hair so I'd help him get rid of it.

• Unattractive

• Total turn off and deal breaker?
      Do you see it as abnormal?

• Turn off yeah. Deal breaker? Depends how much hair... But I guess so.
      Not abnormal but ugly.

• Attractive

• Are you drink and hence tyord incorrectly?

• Yeah why not, I got no problem with that. Just maybe not a bear hairy.

• I am as a hairy as an animal a beast

• An absolutely huge massive turnoff.

• Lol okay
      Deal breaker? Seen as abnormal thing that's beastly?

• Haven't quite got to the point of finding real-life werewolves attractive yet.

• Ha-ha ok ok. Ya lol nice one

• disgusted

• It's a turn off for me but I have many friends with hairy husbands with no complains

• Who knows they do have complaint but they just choose to be with them for sake of money social status but dislike their hairy body?

• There is nothing shallow in hating some dirty abnormal weird thing anyway.
      So their hubbys are really super hairy and they don't mind seeing them shirtless and touching them? Have they ever talked about their hairiness?

• If someone is taking a bath regularly he is not dirty!
      They knew they were hairy since day one... yet the fell in love, got married, had kids.
      Don't be that harsh on your self.

What Guys Said 6

• I feel like filming a sequel to Planet of the Apes
    Srs

• Some girls love it!

• No one would love super hairiness

• i dont see whats wrong with it. i would love to have a hairy chest i think its a sign of manliness. i think that men who wax are not the manliest they can be.

• Since you are lucky enough to not have hairy body you should be proud of being bare chested. It's much much better to have less hairs.
      Actually i have REALLY hairy chest, abs, and very hairy arms, legs, thighs, shoulders , upper arms and back
      Go figure

• hair is coming man and i actually like it. i mean look at david hasslehoff from bay watch, thats not too bad. if it looks like that thats not a problem to me.

• I am MORE hairy than that

• As a hairy guy myself, it makes me feel manly to have all this hair

• How haiy are you and where? And oh how has your experience been with the woman?

• Ok so you aren't overly hairy as I am that's why women are attracted to you.
      Do you have hairy shoulders and back? How hairy is your belly?

• I have hairs on my shoulders but they are really thin. My back has hairs but not very thick. My belly is just kinda hairy.

• Do you like your body? Just a question no judgment

• Obviously NO , I know it can't be liked 😠

• Yo i said dont reply to me, i dont care

• Yobyo yo yo yo dude

• If ur 5'11 like Siddharth malhotra and from Delhi it is okay 😂😂😂😂

• Lol why do you need I be from Delhi? Do Delhi girls like tall handsome vey hairy man?😉