Would you rather have a life of painless and stressless fun, or a more stressful/painful life that is full of meaning and fulfillment?

• Life of painless and stressless fun
  • A more stressful/painful life that is full of meaning and fulfillment
Anyone?
Anybody?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm lazy but I also get things done I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose B.

Honestly, this is depending on the person. The fun, laid back people, the very stressed out people or those who are all about meaning and symbolism etc.
    I personally am a mix of the last two, I'd rather have a life full of stress and pain because it helps develop me as a person. To me, if there's no meaning in life then what's the point? What do I do, just kinda go about my day, doing nothing significant except for playing all day?

Sure, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", but all play and no work is not a way to live in my opinion. I am all about making a name for myself, I'm not going to amount to anything in my life if all I do is fuck around and never try for anything.

A life with no meaning is... literally and figuratively meaningless.

What Guys Said 16

• No pain and no stress, who wouldn't want that?

• Painless, stressless fun.

• Maybe I am a masochist but option A sounds so boring to me.

• Eh, I've jad stressful, but if its meaning and fulfilling I. E writing and being happily married VS. acting like a trust fund douchebag, I'm going to say B

• id rather have a good time

• Not sure how a painful life would be more fulfilling.

• I have felt pain in one oncept or another through out most of my life so you know what bring on the pain ill adapt and thrive >:D

• I'll take choice number 2.

• Fuck that is weird

• Yes, like that one guy Said: do not wish for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.

• Who cares about meaning and fulfillment if you're stressed out?

• Full of meaning

• Lulz "meaning"

• or porsche kloss

• I've already had the stressful , painful one so now it's time I have the fun one

What Girls Said 5

• A life with no pain and no stress, I'd be so content I wouldn't need to worry about any meaning and fulfillment.

• Fulfillment. I get bored far too easily

• I could use a little less pain.

• there was a time when I would choose the first option.

• Voted b