Would you rather have a life of painless and stressless fun, or a more stressful/painful life that is full of meaning and fulfillment?

• Life of painless and stressless fun
    50% (16)57% (29)54% (45)Vote
  • A more stressful/painful life that is full of meaning and fulfillment
    50% (16)43% (22)46% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Anyone?
Anybody?

0|0
6|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm lazy but I also get things done I guess

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose B.

Honestly, this is depending on the person. The fun, laid back people, the very stressed out people or those who are all about meaning and symbolism etc.
    I personally am a mix of the last two, I'd rather have a life full of stress and pain because it helps develop me as a person. To me, if there's no meaning in life then what's the point? What do I do, just kinda go about my day, doing nothing significant except for playing all day?

Sure, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", but all play and no work is not a way to live in my opinion. I am all about making a name for myself, I'm not going to amount to anything in my life if all I do is fuck around and never try for anything.

A life with no meaning is... literally and figuratively meaningless.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• No pain and no stress, who wouldn't want that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Painless, stressless fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I am a masochist but option A sounds so boring to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I've jad stressful, but if its meaning and fulfilling I. E writing and being happily married VS. acting like a trust fund douchebag, I'm going to say B

0|0
    0|0
  • id rather have a good time

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure how a painful life would be more fulfilling.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have felt pain in one oncept or another through out most of my life so you know what bring on the pain ill adapt and thrive >:D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take choice number 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that is weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, like that one guy Said: do not wish for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares about meaning and fulfillment if you're stressed out?

0|0
    0|0
  • Full of meaning

0|0
    0|0
  • Lulz "meaning"

0|0
    0|0
  • or porsche kloss

0|0
    0|0
  • I've already had the stressful , painful one so now it's time I have the fun one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• A life with no pain and no stress, I'd be so content I wouldn't need to worry about any meaning and fulfillment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fulfillment. I get bored far too easily

0|0
    0|0
  • I could use a little less pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • there was a time when I would choose the first option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted b

0|0
    0|0