If you were to die this night what would you most regret not having told someone?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The good thing about being me is I express my emotions. Even if it's scary to do. I want the people in my life to know how I feel.

So if I die tonight I don't think I have any words left unsaid. The people I love know I love them, the people who hurt me know I forgive them. It's all good lol.

What Guys Said 10

• Not nominating the song yet I wrote for the question asked by Dreamer.

I totally intend to get on that chiptune album.

• Nothing Lol

I would only have regerte for my sefl.

I tell my bestfirend everything he my free therapist Lol. And out side of that I like evderythjng to stay in my head so I can agrue with my self and dispute what's right an wrong

• nothing. at least at the moment i could die without anything important not being said.

• Nothing. The one I wish I had talked to is waiting for me on the other end.

• Probably not telling my crush I had a crush on her.

• i think i would regret not finding the true love of my life

• I forgive you.

• Saying I love you to friends and family

• My secreats die with me, so i won't regreat nothing.

• My real answer to this

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, not really.

Maybe, because I'd like to have the pleasure of telling my dad I hate him, but besides that no.

• I would regret not telling somebody just how much they actually fucked me up.

• Everything I possibly want to say is already said, I never hide anything and I don't keep my emotions to myself. However if I die tonight I would feel sorry for my family and friends who'll have to deal with that and I won't be able to apologize for it..
    Parents, especially should never have to bury their kids.

• @ColonyHandy LOL, your message just made me laugh, thank you ^^ I was not expecting that!

• I have something in mind but I can't admit it here. I'm not sure if I'd ever wanna tell the person either.

• The list would be too long :O

• lol.. to my family and how much they have hurt me the past few years.

• That I have one million dollars in my... *dies while typing yet, clicks the enter button*

• No regrets ✌🏼

• "I love you."

• I would regret not telling someone I like them

• That I love you ❤️