Describe something strange that has happened to you?

Has something REALLY weird ever happened to you and what was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to wake up in the morning to find strands of really long blonde hair in my bed.
    The freaky thing being I live alone and I don't recall ever bringing anyone back to my pad :O

• WTF. This sent chills down my spine lol so creepy.

• The strange thing being I don't really think it's creepy , it's more so "huh, that's weird" , live life as usual. Weird.

• Thanks for the MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• back when i was 17, my little sis was 12 and we were talking about our futures late at night. she was like "dani get ur hand off me" i was like "tha fuck? i'm in my bed cass" and she was like "omg i felt a hand on my leg, i thought it was u" and i'm like "o. o no it fucking wasn't"

i didn't believe her and if it *did* actually happen then it was probably one of my brothers tryna fuck with us lmfaoo. if it were real then wtf is a demon doing just touching a 12 yr old's leg, what a wuss.

What Guys Said 3

• A few things...

Prior to the first space shuttle blowing up, a day or two prior, I had a preminition it would.

I did a question on this previously: in my 20's I opened my garage door, walked into my car and started it. something felt wrong. so I got out and walked behind the car and there was the 5yr old Emily (neighbor) playing behind my car. I don't recall seeing her when I opened the door as it wasn't opened at that point. I cannot explain this.

• Couldnt keep it up on a tinder hook up lol

What Girls Said 2

• Right after my dad died, we were sitting in another room and my brother's tv turned on. It was in a different room. When I turned it off, and walked away, it came back on again. It did this for almost 10 minutes. I'm sure my dad had a lot to be sad, or angry, about because his relationship with my mom didn't go so well. I believe there is a point where the dead can reach over. It just doesn't happen often.

• I always dream of premontions of things that happen the next day.