Do you think you are mean? Do others think you are mean?

Be honest with yourself.

• Yes, I am a raging butthole.
    32% (9)32% (9)32% (18)Vote
  • No, I am a perfect little angel.
    32% (9)29% (8)30% (17)Vote
  • Everybody loves me on here
    21% (6)21% (6)21% (12)Vote
  • Everyone hates me on here
    15% (4)18% (5)17% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
24|30

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I would say so. I'm just a mean and prissy bitch. Lol.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone can come across as mean sometimes, because a lot of people are over sensitive and take offence at things which weren't intented to offend them.

I don't consider myself as mean, but I'm an assertive and opinionated person so some people assume I'm mean. My personality is who I am , but my attitude depends on the behaviour of other people. So I'm genuinely nice and compassionate , but I can be a total bitch at times too.

The way I view it is... we are all responsible for what we do and say to other people, but we aren't responsible for how they respond and react to what we say and do... they are.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• I probably have my moments where I'm a total asshat and may or may not realize it. I also tend to overthink things 😱. Like I often have the thought to myself, "I could just be a total jerk sometimes and I just don't realize it myself since I'm bias with myself."

Generally speaking though, I think I'm a nice guy more often than not. I may not be a perfect angel, but at least I'm not a raging butthole. Even in "fights" I tend to be relatively calm (and I am friggin' pathetic at comebacks haha)

I believe on the whole people seem to like me on here too. At the very least, the people that hate my guts don't tell me straight up and let me remain in blissful ignorance. :) Chances are also likely though that only a small group of people know who I am xD

1|0
    0|0
  • don't think i'm mean to others on here or in real life

i definitely people on here are mean to me but even meaner to many others. in real life i don't encounter many mean spirited people

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not son coined, but there sure as heck IS. A lot of meanness out there!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yeha lol , words fly out of my mouth before I have a chance to stop them sometimes. I'm an impulsive bastard. I just do things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm an amazing human being. Truly I do. It's not like a vain I'm better than everyone else thing either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to be honest, and sometimes I am a bit oblivious to what others may think of the words I write, so yeah I guess I can be mean sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to be nice and supportive whenever people need me, occasionally you gotta blunt with people though

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I'm a total asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know.
    Don't care.

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably Emilia Clarke (no picture is needed, as everyone knows whom she is). She's like a solid 5-6/10, but I'd date a girl that looked like her if she had a nice personality and we had compatible values, religion, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people hate me, some people love me. If people merely think I'm 'okay' then I'm doing something wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone hates me on here.

2|0
    0|0
  • If being 'Mean' is being painfully honest when the world is full of lying MOFOS then yes... call me the devil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Many people on here think I'm mean. Many people in real life think I'm great. I'm definitely no little angel though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am hated, and well deservedly at that, but I'm not as mean as I'd like to be. I have meaner yet to achieve.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah I think I'm nice most of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody knows me on here, and i'm more direct in my opinions than I am mean :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone seems to love me on here but I think I can be a fuckwit at times

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody loves me on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes and yes

1|0
    0|0
  • No I think I'm pretty nice and most people would agree.

1|0
    0|0
  • im both

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • i picked the last, it comes pretty close but not everyone hates me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice and do not hate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I always try to be as nice as I can and I hope other people see me as a nice person

1|0
    0|0
  • no im nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm new but it seems pretty even so far

1|0
    0|0
  • You're answers seem bipolar.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• My personality might read as blunt and brash at times, but I'm not mean. I think some people have gotten the impression I am before, but most of the time after they talk to me they realize I'm just a quirky and passionate girl. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • @SweetHomicidalQueen will tell you she's B, but when you get comfortable with her she quickly becomes an evil A. ._.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what others think of me on here. But i would say i'm nice but i know when to be honest when the time comes.

2|0
    0|0
  • @Lexythelou22

A for Alexis

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually a serious person. That can be mistaken for being mean.

Am I? I like to think not..

1|0
    0|0
  • I can come across that way sometimes and it makes me feel bad. I don't like being mean to people. There's enough of that in this world. So if I say something harsh it's usually out of thoughtlessness instead of malice.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't think I am mean. I try not to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sweet little angel 😈

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't ever in a trillion years consider myself to be mean but I will admit that I am harsh about very specific topics.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure lots of people on here don't like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am mean around a certain time of the month... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • half and half

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe sometimes I am seen like that but I don't think that I am mean. Or maybe I am...

1|0
    0|0
  • I try not to be. But in light of recent events, I may just have to be. After all, you have to be mean when you might be in danger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm mean, everyone else thinks I'm nice lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am mean but others say I am nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but people in real life tell me I'm super nice so I guess..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm completely honest all the time but I'd consider myself pretty nice still lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not mean I am brutally honest

1|0
    0|0
  • Such dichotomies😦

I'd say I'm mostly angel😇...😈

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm a sweetheart ☺️😇

1|0
    0|0
  • weeelll... im kinda headed there lol
    dont know why, dont like it... but i can feel myself turning for the worst lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm actually too nice most of the time. It's a blessing and a curse.

1|0
    0|0