What do you think of people who try to make virgin males feel bad for being virgins?

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't figured it out yet? It is called being a MAN! You see.. men have found themselves to be absolutely useless in life and the process of giving life. All they do is inseminate a woman and wait for their child to arrive. Meanwhile, they had to do something 'useful' with their lives before they perish, and as a result, they came up with meaningless things and concepts that would constitute a 'true MAN'. War, violence, competition, getting laid, honor, ego, suppression of emotions, etc... are all examples of the traits a REAL MAAAAN should have.

It takes a man who values his singularity and autonomy more than his gender to reject the herd''s definition of a REAL MAN and act like his individual self instead.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I think they are selfish people who feel guilty for squandering their virginity, and want to make pure males feel as dirty and stupid as they do.

• I think they need to learn how to mind their business and stop worrying about someone else's virginity

• I think they're sad pathetic assholes, why the fuck are they even interested in a strangers sex life... it just shows that there own lifes are so empty that they have to resort to insulting stranger and prying into their lifes just to make them feel better about them selves

• Most people are like that so I guess they are just normal.

• some people did tried to make me feel bad for being a virgin but i honestly dont care about that. i will lose my virginity after marriage no matter how many people say stupid things to me

• You ever hear the term of guys being guys? If one of my friends told me he was a virgin then he wouldn't hear the end of it from me till he got laid.

• why? why harass him about it?

• I don't think anyone does that... We just wish we weren't virgins. We feel bad for ourselves. It's not like we're virgins by choice but then society says it's a bad thing and makes us feel bad.
    We wish we were attractive to women, but we're not, and that's why we're virgins. The fact that we're virgins is actually a bad thing, so obviously we feel bad for it.

• im virgin and proud of it.

• I don't really care if your like 30 and a virgin that does kind of mean there's something weird about you.

• nothing good, so i better ain't say anything ;)

• They're fuckhead trash pieces of shit.

• Because other men feel superior because they've managed to get a girl to have sex with them and girls look down on them because if another girl didn't deem him worthy to have sex with then she believes by default he isn't worthy enough for her either.

That's not all men and women but a massive amount do feel this way.

What Girls Said 11

• They have no life.

• I think it says something about the inequality that's so common in the West. Women are shamed for having sex and men are shamed for not having sex. It's sad.

• It always has to be about women rights. A lot of Western women think it is funny to mock and ridicule men who can't get sex because of their looks or disability.

• @bobbyxx It isn't just women's rights. It's about how people judge based on gender. Men and women both suffer because of these double standards.

• They are pathetic. People should lose their virginity when they are ready to not when society tells them they should

• I think they need to grow up, that's lame high school shit right there.

• they should mind their own business honestly.

• I don't even know who these people are lol, I don't know anyone who cares if a man is a virgin

• On gag it seems people do

• I feel bad that they have to make someone feel better for being a virgin.

• I think they're douches who need to mind their own business.

• They need to grow up.

• They suck! No person has the right to make someone feel bad no matter what the issue is!9

• That they are idiots and insecure. I prefer a guy to be virgin. In fact I prefer it, it says a lot about their character.