Can you fake cry?

Like, can you control your tear ducts to make it look like you're crying even when you really aren't?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard for me to cry period so no.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I can't

What Guys Said 12

• I can't "cry" on command, but I can make my eyes water and make it look kinda like I'm crying. Not much water comes out, but I still think it's more than what most people can do.

• My tear ducts, no. But still I'm a pretty good actor (for a novice) I think I can do pretty convincing fake cry even without the tears.

• no i can't even real cry, i just get a ache in my neck and i feel im about to cry

• no, I can barely cry for real

• I can get my eyes to water up to where it looks like I'm about to start crying.

• Yeah but it take like 2 minutes.

I can do it the legit way

And the cheating way

• Haha i can't :)

• probably

• Try onions or smoke.

• ye :'(

• I can't make tears but I can make it look like I'm crying pretty well, by just rubbing the top of my nose and my eyes and croaking up my throat

What Girls Said 17

• I can sometimes. If I think of something really sad I can usually get the waterworks going. If I'm really crying I can't stop.

• no i can't.

• No I can't. I can't force myself to cry , but I can gain control to stop myself from crying

• I've done it before when doing the "puppy" look. Love the laughs

• I can make myself cry at will because i'm sensitive af, but I don't know if I would call it fake because I do have to force myself to think of negative experiences.

• Well, if I think of anything really sad I can.

• no man i can't do that stuff

• ya i've got some really good acting skills

• Yes, I do it always when I play with my little cousin.

• Yes, I have really active tear ducts, the littles things make me cry. It's a pain in makeup.

• yes I can it is easy

• I can most of the time
    expect when I'm in-front of my friends, then I just break out laughing instead

• Yeah its pretty easy but i try not to. Its Bad habit to have and use on people.

• I do movies and stuff so yeah I have to know how

• Yeah it takes me a few seconds but I can do it.

• Nope. I can't cry, period.

• Yeah.