I actually hate myself?

Okay, so this is going to probably sound so small compared to the outside world but i hate myself. Mainly because i can't revise. Sorry, let me rephrase that: I won't revise. I take full responsibility for this, it is no ones fault but mine. I just can't bring myself to do it. I think about what i'll achieve if i do and it still isn't enough to get me to revise. I think about making my parents proud and that still doesn't inspire me to revise. I think about how bad my future is going to be if i don't and yet... i still don't revise. I'm lazy and i've accepted that. But this is ridiculous. I'm not a dumb person. I'm not the smartest either. I'm in the top set for English and thats because i bullshit my way through everything and manage to get B's which are no where near my A* targets. Am i so dumb that i can't bring myself to revise? Don't answer that. All i do is sleep, eat and watch movies or tv shows. I actually hate myself because now i'm fucking up pretty much all my exams apart from history and English. I just... won't revise. I don't want any advice however just don't want to feel alone in this. I'm lazy and i have not ever met someone as lazy as me. My parents are dissapointed in me and once upon a time, this fact used to make me cry however i no longer do. Am I the only one that feels this way?

What Guys Said 2

• You may want to speak to a counsellor and make sure this isn't the start of depression. Even if you can't be bothered to do anything else, do this at least.

• That doesn't sound like Laziness...

• Then what does it sound like?

• i guess i walk a lonely road...

• But that makes you cool!

At least cooler than me.

Don't listen to me anyway.

I'm an idiot.

Just know that the lonely road is crowded with the uninspired.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I've been this way for a while now.