Do you really believe that if you don't do anything, things will come your way?

Do you really think that if you do nothing that the right significant other or friends or job or whatever will just come along?

Or do you think things come along because of hard work?

• Yes I do, trying hard Is a waste of time
  • No, hard work pays off

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible but not likely.

Putting in effort is generally required but it doesn't guarantee the results you want regardless of how much effort you put in.

What also matters is working smart, or directing your efforts in the right direction and adjusting direction as needed.

Also luck plays a role. There are always certain variables that affect your ability to achieve certian things, variables that are outside of your control.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard work pays off, @phil2.
    However, Sometimes too, Let Go and Let God... Prays All.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Hard work has nothing to do with finding the one... If you're working to hard looking for love, you're likely to miss it because you have a schedule to keep... As far as career goes, it could go either way. When you are working for someone else generally the most talented workers aren't the ones that are promoted... It has more to do with corporate politics. If you play them well, you excel. When you run your own business, you are always working if you want to be successful...

• Hard Work does pay off, if you got people who actually acknowledge it, if you got those who see it, and very partial to you based on your personal beliefs, they will screw you anyway they can

• Once I did nothing and got some candy.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe you have to create a life for yourself. You have to strive to open up opportunities for yourself. I don't believe in fate. Even if doing all you can and working hard doesn't work out the way you imagined, expected and wanted , I think it does still open up the way to other potential opportunities , friends , a SO or job. Which can lead you to a happier life

Even if things come your way without doing anything , you'd still need to work hard to keep it. Nothing remains permanent in your life if you don't " fight" and work hard to keep it.

• no, although sometimes i hope for that lol.

• No, hard work pays off

• I wanted a job but did absolute nothing to get it. I waited and waited for something I wanted that never came. Until I started looking and looking and applying everywhere! And now I have a part time job (: Hard work pays off.

• Congratulations on your job

• Trying will likely increase your chances...