When was the first time you got drunk?

When was the first time you got drunk?
:)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My first time was when I was 14 :P I just switched to a new school and they had a party for the new students, I was pretty buzzed but others told me not to drink more so I was pretty much in the perfect sweet spot :). I was like super happy and dancing and singing outside of the club and I was slightly off balance but it's that feeling when you feel really good when you're moving and your balance shifts and stuff I don't know how to descibe it exactly. Anyway I was kinda balancing on some low walls and stuff for fun and stuff. We also spent some time inside the club of course but not too much, we were mostly outside. Some guys were smoking a cigar and we were just chilling in a circle talking and stuff. I was like the youngest and smallest kid in the class so the others treated me like a little brother or so and kinda looked out for me a bit and treated me nicely :). I think I was the only one who hadn't been drinking yet lol. The were quite the party animals we had a good time together.

• Omg its so long but good :)

• Did you enjoy it? I had a lot of trouble controling myself once I started drinking when I was younger I threw up a lot and I blacked out a bunch of times too. Today I still sometimes lose control :P. It's like when I start drinking a bit I start thinking it's a competition. Drinking a lot was cool when I was in high school, I always wanna drink a ton. If I'm sober I don't think that way but when I'm drunk that attitude kinda comes out haha. So be careful lol.

• Haha yeah but it was disgusting😷😷😂

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 8

• The first time I got really drunk I was 18. But then, the drinking age in my country is 16, so I was kind of a late bloomer if you will. In total, I only got completely wasted four or five times in my life. When I was around 25, I suddenly felt like "man, I'm getting too old for this crap", and since then, I have drunk almost no alcohol at all (just an occasional glass of wine with my family).

• 16. I don't drink, but I told my friends (who drank) they were pussies and I could out drink them. So, like any other dude, I kept it 💯 and backed dat shit up. Drank all of them under the table 😂

• I was 18, it was my first session I drank all of it. Vodka, Guiness, carlsberg, mixing drinks, ice cold orange juice and etc etc.. If you are gonna do it, just be prepared to pee a lot. I pissed a lot that day.

• I dont even remember. Probably in my teens.

• A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away in a little bar on tatooine.

• The day after my 21st, mainly because I didn't have enough to eat.

• 11 and quit at 14
    i am 30 and never drank it since i was 14

• yeaaaa
      i dunno how much mess i would have done if i had got drunk at 30
      at least a kid of 14 is not capable to do much mess

• 11 got drunk on life