Why am I so amazing and good at everything I do or that I try especially in video games?

I don't wanna brag, but honestly whenever I really try doing something not only do I become good at it I become one of the best and sometimes even the best ever at it.

• You just have a high IQ your special
    60% (3)29% (2)42% (5)Vote
  • Your a pile of garbage to me I hate you or a compartment full of garbage or bag of garbage or a dumpster full of trash something like that
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • You will be a star one day I am so jelly can I have your foresight autograph
    0% (0)14% (1)8% (1)Vote
  • Your right that's a bunch of lies or a pile of lies or a compartment full of lies or bag of lies or a pack of lies or a fistful of lies or a handful of lies or mouthful of lies or web of lies or white lies just a whole bunch of lies
    40% (2)0% (0)17% (2)Vote
  • Where is your proof? I need a video tape or picture of every single thing you have accomplished
    0% (0)57% (4)33% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You always have the best things to say.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I know. I mean I'm a model and an athlete and a huge movie star, my life is just constant autographs and sex. It's so exhausting but someone's gotta do it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? What movies have you been in? What's your name?

• Show All
    • Oh okay :) I'll check it out lol

• What have you done that is so special? Are you a physicist? No you play video games. What you do for a living? You play video games? You're a waste of my time go by

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Dark Souls 3 naked broken shortsword tho.

0|1
    0|0
    • Never heard of it I am sure I would be amazing at it though :)

• Aspergers Syndrome

0|1
    0|0
  • 1v1 me in cs:go and rocket league

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you give more examples other than video games?
    My young nephews and cousins beat me every time in video games.

0|1
    0|0