If your but gets number and number the longer you sit on the toilet, will it ever become so numb that you will no longer feel that its numb?

I really need to know the answer. Planning to binge watch all 10 seasons of Friends in one week and it would really save time if I dont have to move from the toilet. As always, asking the right questions.

I would like to thank @akadatank44 for inspiring me.

Dear GirlsAskGuys staff, you just know that this is a grade A question, I expect it to get promoted.

Updates:
oops, featured* xD

0|1
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I hope for your sake that the answer is Yes.. Try it and get back to us when you know for sure yeah? LOL

0|1
    0|0
    • I see a Nobel Price in Redneck sciences. Worry not, you will be an honourable mention at the award ceremony :D

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO :)

• No problem girly :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• 😂 Priorities are in order, I see.

0|2
    0|0
  • lel XD yes your butt will come numb over time to the point you will hurt it. Myth busters have already talked about what can happen.

0|1
    0|0
    • How come I've never heard of that episode :O must find episode xD

• It's about this part in a movie where the dude is stuck on a toilet and if he gets up a bomb will go off. So his buddy pulls him off fast and cover themselves with something to protect them from the explosion. I forget the movie that was.

• Lethal weapon :D

• yes, it will lose circulation and you'll need to chop off your own butt to survive

source: 127 hours the movie

0|1
    0|0
    • LMAO! Chopping off my butt would be hard though, cause I can't tell where my ass stops and my personality starts.

• My brother just watched all 6 seasons of game of thrones in 4 days. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • it ll start hurting actually after a certain point... itll sting

i remember it happend to my arm or leg. i pressed on hard it while it was dead numb because i coulnt feel a thing and i was like "wooaahhh i can't feel a thing" and it started stinging really bad whenever i pressed really hard

you can stretch every 20 mins though

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• are you sick at home or something? what a waste of time

0|1
    0|0
  • number is a #1

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn bruh this shit is hilarious

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely but I guess it will turn into gangrene after so many hours of no blood circulation to the affected areas so get ready for skin graphes

0|1
    0|0