Do you have pets? How many?

I just got a cute little kitten!!! I named him, Pingo! I can't get over the level of cuteness!!

How do I put him to sleep? He slept all day and now he's super hypeeer!

do you have pets? How many?

Feel free to post a picture of your pet/pets

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 4 cats.
    A black cat that if human would be a sassy back woman. Loves me more than anything in the world. Her name is Zakuro.
    Markee, a Lynx point Siamese that is a beauty queen and hates messes. She likes to lick my face.
    Berry, a small but serious grey cat that is two-faced. She loves laps, hates every other cat.
    Frank Sinatra, my Siamese, is afraid of everything and hides. He's a talker and will tell you about his day. He loves Zakuro.

What Guys Said 13

• Two dogs, five cats (all rescues) and a small army of wild animals with whom I have a sort of Grizzly Adams relationship on my rural property.
    Brush-tail possums come for a dinner of fruit, vegetables and old bread every night. They are similar to the raccoons in North America. They have become so friendly that I can stroke them, they take food from my hands and when they have babies they bring the babies to introduce them to me.
    Every morning I put out of a buffet of fruit, seed and nectar mix for rainbow lorikeets, sulphur-crested cockatoos, paradise parrots and the occasional black cockatoo.
    I also put out some raw meat for the magpies and kookaburras. Kookaburras are good to have around, because they eat snakes.
    A small family of eastern grey kangaroos lives around my dam and graze around the house sometimes. I can get fairly close and hope that one day they will take food from my hands.
    There are also a couple of big goannas (lace monitors). One is about two-metres long and the other is about 1.5 metres long. I leave raw eggs out for them. They like that.
    Then there are the bush turkeys, which are obnoxious but endearing at the same time.
    There is a four-metre carpet python that I see from time to time and, unfortunately, an abundance of eastern brown snakes. Those bastards are extremely dangerous. For those I keep a.410 shotgun handy.

• No putting Pingo in shoeboxes - I have no pets but the next door neighbours' cat has decided I have to feed her every time she calls so I have bag of cat nuts in the house for pet that is not mine and she calls a couple of times a day. We have give take relationship - I give and she takes. I feed her meat pouches when my neighbour is away and she gets mad when neighbour comes back because I stop giving her meat.

• All our pets have died now. :(

• I used to have a cat that would climb the curtains... since than no more pets haha.
    Have also had a cavia, turtles and fish longer ago but all of those are long gone...

• I have a dog!! An English Springer Spaniel. Have had him since he was a pup 12 years ago lol. Cats are nocturnal I believe 😛

• 2 dogs
    1 cat
    1 crab

• I have an epic cat.

• 2 dogs and 5 cats. The cats are outside most of the time anyway. 4 of them saved from the shelter.

• No pets for me.

• me and my boyfriend have a pit bull named clyde he is adorably nice

• i used to... he died a few years ago

• zero ;)

• A stray cat

What Girls Said 22

• At my parent's home, we currently have 9 dogs, and I still count them as mine even though I don't live there anymore. I'm gonna try and get some pictures of the pets I have here!

We have a hamster called Khione, she's a winter white dwarf hamster and she's adorable. She''s at least one and a half years old now so we're kinda watching her a little, and she does look a bit different to how she used to but she's still pretty energetic!

http://i.imgur.com/921QX9K.jpg

We also have two goldfish called Poseidon and Amphitrite who I've only had since January, I think. And I, unfortunately, do not have any pictures of these two but they're very pretty <3

• Just one but that's enough for me...
    i1378.photobucket.com/.../...14828_zpseshwvxmo.jpg
    Say hello to Scruffy 😊

• i have a dog. a pomeranian named prince =]

OMG GUYS. i MIGHT be getting a turtle this yeaaaarrrr aaaghhhhh I'm dying.

• I have 1 dog who doesn't enjoy being woken up from naps for selfies lmao

i296.photobucket.com/.../IMG_1603_zpstoqtcjqj.jpg

Puggle (Pug/Beagle)

• Yes I dooo <3 4 cats, a purple beta fish and a winter white hammy named Frost. She had a twin brother named Frodo but he sadly passed away last month. I'm hoping to get her a playmate soon, she's been quite lonely.

My lovely beta is the oldest fish I've ever had; we've had her for 2 years now. Her name is Spinelli, after the sassy tomboy from Recess. My cats are Sylvester (a black and white tuxedo cat), Nala (my baby, she's on my profile), Caesar (named after Augustus Caeser because he's so regal-looking), and Chico (we adopted him from a Mexican family).

• 2 babies!

• Yes, I have pets.

- A dog
    - Five birds
    - Three turtles
    - A pond full of fish

• I have two dogs, a greyhound and a doberman.

• I have a Bichon Poo 🐩💩.
    His name is Courage (like from the show Courage the Cowardly Dog lol).

Kittens are so cute! They are very noisy though but they are excused because the noise they make most is just little mews ❤❤

• 1 dog
    He will sleep when he's tired. I would buy toys and play with him a lot. It'll wear him out 😊

• Two Chihuahuas, Bambi's the mom & NaNa the baby
    I used to hate cats but now I suddenly love them so I want one so bad :c
    Oh & That's such an adorable name, by the way :3

• I do and it's my cat lily. ^^

• 4 cats and 2 on their way :D

• I love you're question Clarissa I have one pet.. A German shepherd ❤️The love of my life.

• I have a 4-year-old black lab that i adopted from a shelter 4 years ago. Love her to bits!! ❤

• I haven't had a pet since I was a teen.

• Yes, 3.

• No pet! I am cat less cat lady. (T_T)

• I have 3. 2 cats and one dog.

• A cat <3

• Omg that's the cutest name ever

I have a dog and a cat