What TV/Movie character would you like to be your future daughter's role model?

Which one of these characters would you like to be your daughter's childhood heroine?

• Buffy The Vampire SlayerWhat TV/Movie character would you like to be your future daughter's role model?
    33% (5)10% (2)20% (7)Vote
  • Red SonjaWhat TV/Movie character would you like to be your future daughter's role model?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Xena The Warrior PrincessWhat TV/Movie character would you like to be your future daughter's role model?
    7% (1)20% (4)14% (5)Vote
  • Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)What TV/Movie character would you like to be your future daughter's role model?
    13% (2)15% (3)14% (5)Vote
  • Captain Catherine Janeway (Star Trek: Voyager)What TV/Movie character would you like to be your future daughter's role model?
    0% (0)5% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Arya Stark (Game Of Thrones)What TV/Movie character would you like to be your future daughter's role model?
    27% (4)25% (5)26% (9)Vote
  • Rey (Star Wars)What TV/Movie character would you like to be your future daughter's role model?
    20% (3)25% (5)23% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|2
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Xena would be my first choice, but I like all of these characters... Lara Croft and Arya are the close second... followed by Rey and Buffy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Buffy. Haven't watched much of her series but she seems to be the perfect combination of femininity and leadership.

Though if she ever dates a guy like Spike (before the whole killing suppression chip thing), I'm gonna reconsider.

1|0
    0|0
  • Buffy obviously

1|0
    0|0
  • Lara Croft is my kind of girl, followed by Red Sonja if you catch my drift.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lara Craft. smart, tough, and successful

1|0
    0|0
  • Rey.

1|0
    0|0
  • lara croft for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • No doubt Rey. she's adventurous, determined and knows how to handle herself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I HONESTLY HAVE TROUBLE EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of the offered

0|0
    0|0
  • So why are all of these female? If I ever have a daughter, she's growing up outside of gender boundaries. She's a human, not a female.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that rolemodels from popular culture are always bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Depends on what tv show or movie... not all of them are shallow.

• thats true.

• None of the above.

0|0
    0|0
    • What other character would you add?

• How about princess Anna from frozen, or Pyrrha, Weiss, or Ruby from RWBY, or Hermione. There's probably others too.

• Damn, you are right, I forgot about Hermione...

• I don't want any kids anyway, but I'm against role models. You make "you"... you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• H) Elizabeth Swann from pirates of the Caribbean

upload.wikimedia.org/.../ElizabethSwann.jpg

A power in politics but bad ass too.

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Swann

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... Well, out of the options probably Buffy, maybe Captain Janeway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Buffy. Didn't have to look aaaany further. =)

But also Lara would be awesome. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Tough poll, I like them all, maybe Rey, I always wanted to be Jedi when I was a kid :P

1|0
    0|0
  • aw fuck to those poor girls who end up murdering people in cold blood

0|0
    0|0
    • But those people were evil, Arya never killed innocent people... neither did Buffy, or Lara Croft...

• doesn't matter, ending someone's life messes humans up. arya is crazy lmfao don't want my kid turning out like her.

• Really? No Disney princesses in that list?

0|0
    0|0
    • You want your daughter to be some shallow girly girl with pink ribbon in her hair?

• Excuse me, but belle is a fine role model! Not Ariel of course, or that new Cinderella, but srsly what's wrong with a girl who wants to be a princess?

• Nothing wrong, I agree, Belle is a very good role model :)