Confusing me, why just why?

Can someone seriously tell me why girls are obsessed with having bigger butts, this absolutely baffles me. It's not like you can see it anyway, it's a way to get attention I assume, but why would you want that kind of attention aka the wrong kind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Body confidence and somehow it's got around that men prefer that lately? I have a sister who has a big butt and big boobs and the attention she gets is unreal. Next to her I used to feel insecure about my body since I have small boobs and a naturally small bottom, undressing in front of men was awkward for me. However I now exercise regularly, Toned up... No matter how many squats I do my butt doesn't get any bigger. But men love my butt which I was surprised at. Now I just deal and I'm confident with myself and my body. Hell I even walk around naked in front of my guy now. Id rather be happy with what I have then go through the whole butt transplants thank you very much. Small butts are cute too!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I like my butt. What's wrong with having a big butt?

Obsessed about it? No. But, I do take pride in it!

• I'm so glad I don't have a big butt. I think it's a bit unattractive but maybe I'm just old.

• Body confidence is something people strive for but don't achieve. Trends come and go, and at the moment it's the age of ass. I don't think body shaming someone for a big, normal or small butt needs to be done. Or anything else actually. Those wanting the attention want just that; attention.

What Guys Said 2

• I mean they have songs about it, "I like big butts and I cannot lie, and no other brother can't deny". So girls are like, okay I must not have the booty.

• if you have sex with them doggy style and they have no butt then it hurts because you feel bones.