Friend Zone Stories: What's yours?

Share your stories!

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I met 3 nice and shy chicks. I flirted with one and got the other two to open up and come out of their shells a few months latter after being obvious that I like the one I was always flirting with I asked her out and she felt betrayed by it and quickly looked for a reason to end the friendship. She soon just got mad because all men are assholes and made up a reason. Sadly I lost my friendship with the other two because of her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I haven't been in the friend-zone against my wishes since my teen years. It's very easy to avoid. Just don't act like a friend. No matter how much the other person tries to treat you initially as a friend, if you don't reciprocate, the other person will never see you as a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never asked out a girl so I was never friendzoned
    Works 100% of the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • :l i am lucky i only ever asked one guy out and now i'm dating him :D no friend zone for me but i have friend zoned about 13 girls and 2 guys though now those 2 guys are dating each other an are my gym buddies

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have one, nerds baha

0|0
    0|0
    • You will soon.

• Show All
    • U sure? Because it sounds like u just had mini heart attack of all that mad blood pressure and now u mad as hell cos I can wedgie anyone and still get my way? Oohh

• My heart is healthy and so is my blood pressure. Lol

• I'm in a Friendzone. It's so hard.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Once upon a time, there was a boy who liked me.

But, then he friend zoned himself & tried to get out of it. Sadly, he's stuck forever in the cell he made himself.

The end!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have lol

0|0
    0|0