What is the most illegal thing you have done?

I Jay walked once 😎and I did it like a boss πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*whispers* I also stole a free sample 😱 I know I know I am an evil man 😢

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sang Happy Birthday in public.

What Girls Said 21

• Smart people, don’t post this online. Everything online has a trail.

• if it was more than 5 years ago for most crimes they can't do anything.

• @h3yev3ryb0dy well yes, but this does not mean you can be exploited, the biggest risk to exploitation is the user themselves not being able to use the software AND OR having too limited knowledge of the software.

• *mean you cannot be exploited.

• I drank underage. I was 6 months away from turning nineteen but I was invited to a party so I said fuck it.

• I ran away from the police once LOL, I was speeding and the police tried to stop me, I just speeded more and the guy chased me with his car for like 10 minutes or something, then I changed my mind and pulled over, the police officer was so pissed he made me do a field sobriety test and then he took away my driving license and my car papers and told me to follow him to the police station if I wanted them back LOLs, I ended up being scolded for like 30 minutes or so but I must've looked miserable because they gave me back everything and let me go

• Wow wtf I woulda got my ass kicked and thrown in jail right away

• @Averageusername Well I was a ne driver, it was dark and I'm a cute, polite person. LOLs, I just got scolded a bit but really, throwing me in jail woud've been exagerated.

• Man! I still don't know why I did to be honest lol. I just didn't got frustrated for being caught speeding, wasn't drunk or anything, thank god, That would've been bad.

• Lol I stole two puppies from a pet shop once. I felt so bad for them and I was in middle school. I could have asked my parents but I was afraid they would say no since I had so many pets already.

• lool what happened then?

• bahaha i'd have done the same :P anything for puppies

• @chintita I know right! :)

• jay walk, i love jay walking. i'm a pro at it.

• Stole from a book fair
    Underage drinking
    Drugs

Childhood, man. Gotta love it.

• Literally nothing.

• Good for you :) well I don't think I actually did anything wrong either 😂

• everyone has done something illegal in their life ;)

• Much more illegal than that lol. Let's just say I could have theoretically gone to jail for piracy, prostitution and drug possession in my life this far. I don't do anything to get me in trouble anymore.

• "prostitution and drug possession"
      *Imagine my jaw dropping*

Goes to show looks can be decieving, look so innocent :)

• Your life sounds like an LMN movie.

• @Fearless_banana you haven't even heard the half of it. Like my whole family is fucking crazy lmao

• As a future lawyer I am not going to say it.

• I rode my motorcycle at 120+ mph in a 60 zone.

• Jaywalking is illegal? Well, I did that MANY times in New York when I was little.
    Where were my parents? Beside me lol.

• I stole one of those small juiceboxes from the store accidentally. The key word here is ACCIDENTALLY.

• Fired fireworks 🎆 without permission and ended up at the police station some years ago

• Sent nudes to my highschool boyfriend, which is technically production and distribution of child porn.

I thinks its so bullshit that the law is that way, but whatever we didn't get caught😜

• Driven unlicensed for 16 months on an 18 month licence suspension.

• Drive.
    Yep. On a refuge road near our house. I'm not too shabby.
    I've driven two different trucks and a car with a manual transmission

• Being in a foregn country under a fake identity, pretenting to be someone else.

• And you share this normally? 😂

• @Omar5881 I know I should not had shared it, but I did.

• Take care next time lol

• I can't say.

• Hitting an uniformed police officer.

• Technically me and a friends with benefits are breaking the law, I turned 18, she's 16

• I paid to see one movie. Saw that one plus 2 more haha.

What Guys Said 22

• Nobody else for piracy? I know I've obtained like 5,000+ songs and hundreds of movies online. But of course, I do not claim to know the legality of it all.

Also, speeding.
    Also, aerial fireworks/bringing them across state lines

But this account isn't connected to me in any way really, so I don't mind saying this stuff. I haven't got in trouble for any of it, unless you count the two letters I've got from Comcast about downloading shit. They never did anything though.

• Hehe... and this is how people get caught.

• Lying my address for an official document (it happens way too often in Brazil xD) and driving over the speed limit. I wasn't caught though.

• Vandalism on a private property. I can't believe we did it, it was completely unmotivated and such a douchey thing to do.
    I was once stopped by the police when with a friend, because they thought our backpacks contained bombs (god knows why).
    Drinking underage. Stealing groceries LOL. Just some stupid minor things. Luckily never got caught hehe.

• One day I was out walking and I had some trash in my hand and I was getting pissed that there were no trash cans anywhere then I'm like "Oh fuck it!" I littered, then I look up and there was a parked Sheriff cruiser right there and I'm like "Ah shit!" but I was very lucky there was nobody in it.

• Broke into someones property, stole, nude in public, underage drunk, driving while underage. There are a few.

• Dude, there's a list lol im not even going to say out in the open

• If you're a New Yorker, you've Jay Walked millions of times. Ain't nobody got time to wait for the lights, yo! Lol.

• Nothing that puts anyone else at risk. Mostly.

• I don't know assault I guess.

• I've allegedly done vandalism on school property and stolen from school. I've also, allegedly, stolen tidbits candy from the local store.

• chopped down a tree in a forest somewhere. killed a bunny when i was a kid, it jumped me and i stabbed it with my spear i guess that makes me a poacher. it was not dead but bleeding to death, my parents gave it to my dog and he ate it.

• When I was a kid, I sat on a bunny trying to ride it LMAO

• I SHOT A MAN IN RENO JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE

• Probably driven home drunk. Don't do it kids!!

• I smoked weed

• I'm a law abiding citizen so nothing, apart from steal couple of things here and there maybe, and one/two tid bits I wouln't mention here.

• I've done a lot of illegal shit I'm not proud of lol.. I plead the 5th.

• better stays a secret :P

• Steal (unknowingly) some food from a grocery store. This was when I was really young.

• Ikr I stole some toys as a kid accidentally LMAO as a kid, you even forget you have something in your hand

• According to my siblings and my mom, it wasn't that I even forgot that I had it. I knew I had it. I just didn't realize I wasn't allowed to take it, probably because they had those "free sample stations" back then and I thought I could take some.

• I killed a man

• Sex in public

• Another account from the nypd