How to deal with your problems when you have no one to talk to?

When you have no one to talk to about your problems and anxieties and count on them to support you how do you deal with them? Sometimes I pretend there is someone helping me relax and basically comfort myself and hugging my pillow.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just solve them.

God, I love being a man!

• What does being a man have to do with this?

• Is that supposed to be an insult?

• No. You said you talk to your pillow. I don't need to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard for me.. I usually need to talk to someone to feel better. I usually text my best friend. She's across the country now so we never really get time to hang out anymore, but we're there for each other when we need it. Otherwise I kinda just suffer through it myself, keep it in, get over it, and move on. If you ever need someone to talk to by the way, feel free to message me. I promise I won't get annoyed or belittle you about anything.

What Guys Said 4

• There are some hotlines you can call

• Sit down, analyse the problem, come up with several possible reasons for it and potential solutions, begin implementing them, wait for results. If problem persists - analyse again and continue with different solutions until problem is resolved. If outside assistance required, contact relevant people.

• The thing is I'm good at making plans to deal with a problem but sometimes I need emotional support

• Eh.. I'd prefer to get it over with asap and not think about it.

• I ask about it anonymously on the internet

• Depends what the problem is.

Normally you feel alone but you aren't. Reach out to family maybe?

• For example I'm really anxious about my exams and I just want someone to help me calm down. They just tell me "just calm down " or "you're anxious again?" and don't pay attention so it doesn't help.

What Girls Said 1

• You could write it out so then it seems less confusing to you. Or if you need some tenderness maybe you can rely on pets.

You can also feel free to message me if you want to talk it out in more details.

Good luck.