What do you want from the next president?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hillary in prison... yes even if she becomes the next president.

• I hope it happens, FBI just recently said it has an open criminal investigation on her.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 20

• I want them to veto every single thing that comes across their desk. Force Congress to get a 2/3 majority on everything. That way it has a chance of being something decent. That will force at least some Democrats and Republicans to agree on something.

• i want there to more support for the NRA and less Resisitance to people who want to protect themselves. i ahve seen plenty of photage where some eldrly lady or some family living in a bad neighbor hood get broke in on by the government to get the weapons confiscated and then those same people get broken into a week or so later.

this current president has really made a laughing stock of some really good values with his extreme socialist views.

• For him/her to clean up the mess we've made the last few/several decades. We only have Democrats or Republicans. Why can't we have an Independent? Maybe someone who'll actually do something to improve our country...

• Not to start another pointless war and not to cut the budget of public schools and public healthcare.

• Well one of my top things on my wishlist is Hillary dressed in orange for life.

• Progression from where we were.

• To not be any of the stooges currently frontrunning

• For Clinton to go to prison, Trump get impeached or Sanders get elected to a second term.

• Hot wife with regular striptease on live cam.

• The abolishment of a democratic republic

• To destroy ISIS.

• To make me the one who decides all they do

• Is there still hope for our young friend Bernie?

• A nuke on ISIS's capitol city, they will shit themselves and surrender.

• I would like to nominate myself but i dont belive the people would want a banana for president :P

• Someone whose last name isn't trump.

• I want to see the end of American imperialism (i. e. meddling with other countries' politics by direct military action and/or secretly selling weapons. See Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Nicaragua, Afghanistan (1980s), Iraq, and many others).

Neither political party will do it, because they are both corrupt beyond repair.

Take this election, for example. We have a Democrat-turned-Republican and a Republican-turned-Democrat, both of whom will continue the status quo.

• Someone who will make America great again! #Drumpf2016

• I want them to shut the fuck and stop all the wars in the world that they have made, us will destroy the world because they think they are the best but they are the Worst, so please us govermint stop put your nose in something doesn't mean you

• If was hillary , destroy ISIS , If was Trump , Destroy ISIS and hillary.

• Won't happen, either way. Obama created ISIS by funding the Syrian rebels because we wouldn't support direct military action against Assad, and John McCain was photographed meeting with the future leader of ISIS, so both sides are complicit.

• @AnArtisticMind but they have created it and have to destroy it by themselves right?