I'm tired of this reoccurring shit?

I talk to a lot of girls but here's the problem. Something always happen on the second or third day in texting. Recently, I was texting a girl on Snapchat. On the first day, we learned a lot about each other and we had so much in common. The second day, the texting some hiccups. She would text me at certain times when I'm not on my phone. When I text back, it take her a while to notice it. I still felt the interaction in the messaging. The third day, the texting seem to pick up more. Around 2, she text me back and I text back. She opened my message when I went on to check to see if she got it. Apparently she opened it 31 min ago and this was the second time she ignored me because the first time I text her she ignored me after the 5th message. Anyways, I changed the subject and sent a message, I waited. 2 minutes passed and she opened it and never replied back. I was thinking damn what did I do. I decided to assume she was busy but it didn't felt like that. This thing happened to me a bunch of times and when I give them space like a week or so. I would text back and get left on read. I hate this shit and I don't know what causes it to happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're too available. Wait a few hours from when she texts until you text her back. This will make her think you've got a lot going on, and show her that she's not at the top of your list of priorities. This will increase her interest in you. As of right now, you're just another orbiter chump.

If you spend a little time looking, you can find all sorts of advice about this. Most of it will seem counter-intuitive but it's generally spot-on. Try googling "text game", that *should* get you some of the things you should read.

Also, texting should only be used to set up times to actually meet in person.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• they want you to go after them most girls like the chase and being there girls your age you have to be willing to chase them or find a girl who does not play games.

• girls naturally dont desire guys in the first place, so just forget them.

• It's easy her life doesn't revolve around you. She may not have anybody else to text she may not have any other guy but life is more than texting some guy. The two impatient