What are things your roommate does that piss you off?

Mine is super passive aggressive and doesn't know how to communicate. He's also OCD about everything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Leaves his used condoms in the refrigerator.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a roommate who made a "chores list" like she was my mom. I said fuck that. You clean ur own shit and I'll clean mine. Sweep when the floors dirty and wipe the counters down when u get done using them. Clean the toilet when its dirty. Nobody needs a chores list.
    When she'd get home late from work and I was sleeping she'd always come in my room to wake me up to complain about her job.
    If I didn't watch tv with her at least twice a week she'd tell me I was ignoring her.
    She thought I was her boyfriend, yet I was her girl roommate.

What Guys Said 11

• I am living with a friend in an apartment this upcoming school year who is actually a cool dude. We have similar lifestyles so it works out too. Last year though I lived with a unfavorable roommate at the university dorms though.

Some things that annoyed me along the year.
    -- I found a used condom in the toilet from his friend with benefits.
    -- He would invite this friend with benefit at random times. I told him I would like to be asked beforehand if it's cool with me since it is a one room dorm. So, for the future, he'd basically just say "_____ is coming over, hope you're ok with it." -_-
    -- He'd leave this friend with benefit (who I didn't know) in the room alone/unsupervised for hours :|. She could have stolen my crap and I wouldn't have known.
    -- He was a frat dude and would come back drunk (and each time after he'd say like "Wow I'm never doing that again. I know my limit" hahaha). He'd also throw his clothes and stuff all around the room and then the next day freak out when he couldn't find his wallet/keys. Likewise, he would often throw up once he got back. The bathroom was part of the dorm room, so I'd be hearing throwing up noises all night.
    -- He wouldn't clean up his throw up stuff so there'd be bits and pieces left around the toilet the next day. I had to tell him to clean it up and he'd then try to justify to me that "hey, there weren't THAT many spots of throwup."
    -- He'd leave food uneaten (like pizza in boxes) just lying around. I distinctly remember half a pizza he left out for a week while he went on vacation. Wasting pizza in college... What a damn tragedy. :( RIP.
    -- I'd be trying to get some peace and quiet or napping, and he'd start abruptly talking to me... Or his friends would come over and be stereotypically loud obnoxious frat dudes... Waking me up 😑
    -- On the move in day for the dorms, he moved in a bit before. From that, he picked the better side, moved the furniture in the room to suit his needs, took up all the storage space with food and stuff. When I got there, I had to tell him "I want my half of the space" for some storage.
    -- He couldn't have really helped this, but he snored VERY loudly and also made the room smell like pure sweat always lol
    -- Since he sweat easily, he'd crank down the air really low to help him cool off. I'd wake up from the temperature alone -- it'd be that cold and I'd be shivering. 😖
    -- He'd cook a bag of popcorn when I'd be sleeping. That'd wake me up. (Microwave was near my bed.)

• He? this doesn't sound good. That is very difficult to live with... counseling!:)

I had 4... they peed on the floor (can you believe that). they'd leave "body" hair around, left food on the floor and not clean it up... ants would. If they spilled water, they would just leave it there. But they had no reservations about what they sat on or got up on and sometimes damaged furnature and ruined a mattress (that really pissed me off). It was terrible. I tried several times and it never worked. So I just threw them out. And you know what... they are very happy!

All 4 of my cats are very happy being outside and so am I!:) They are tough little animals and a heating pad with some bushy fur coats... they are healthier than the indoor cats I know.

• She leaves her hair, all over the whole place!! She doesn't respect my space, and tries to challenge me for space. She drops food on the floor and leaves it! She NEVER puts the dishes in the sink to be washed, so I have to pick them up and wash them!!
    Sometimes she REALLY STINKS!!
    Sometimes, when I make a special effort, getting something AMAZING for her, for dinner, she 'thanks me' by crapping on my floor that night!!
    Yeah, OK she's a dog!! :)

• Haha, I was like wow... She sounds haggard!

• Sometime she really is, but I still love her!! My hairy beast!! At least she keeps my house safe, and nobody breaks in!!

• Almost everything he does. He's easy to live with, but hard to do anything else with.
    But I love the guy for 1) being extremely easy to talk to, 2) thinking I'm the funniest guy ever, 3) being easy to live with, 4) giving zero shits of what anyone else thinks.

• the only thing my boyfriend does that pisses me off is when we take a shower he looks at my wang and always fucking does this fuckin smug grin with a chuckle covering his mouth with his hand pisses me off Q_Q not every black man has an python

• Walks around in a towel, or just panties, leaves sex toys out in her room in plain site, showers with door cracked open and occasionally walks nude from bathroom.. she is hot and this makes me horny but I can't do anything about it.. kills me.

• Lives by himself crew checking in
    Feelsgoodmayne. gif

• One of mine never used to clean up after himself (or rarely), used to really bother me as I ended up doing it usually. After a while of living together though he realized how much it bothered me and he made the effort more.

• bad times.
    so happy i live on my own

• Drink my orange juice.

• Not exist. That's the thing that irritates me the most.

What Girls Said 8

• Pees on my carpet... poops on my carpet... vomits on my carpet... leaves hair all over my carpet...

My roommate is my dog.

• Me and my roomie are really good actually. She used to be super nit-picky but she got past it. However it still comes out sometimes and she can be brash about it, but then I get back in her face about it and we work it out and love each other all over again. Lol.

• my roommate is lazy, and i mean really lazy to the point where it has rubbed off on her kid. she also has this habit of not saying exactly what she means until she's so drunk that it comes rushing out. i don't mind her being drunk so much as i mind that she has this bullying attitude when she gets drunk. it's like she's trying to provoke a fight, and she's never like that sober. dude, just tell me how you feel when your sober and stop bottling sh*t up. it's irritating.

• Leaving the toilet seat up. And dick hairs... ugh...😷

• wear my clothes, i wouldn't mind as long as she cleans it and returns it but she's got massive boobs so she always stretches my shirts in the boob area :'(

also make my eye shadow messy cuz she doesn't clean the cases up, i like them nice and clean looking.

• When I had roommates in school I had a lot of issues with them.
    I had 3 random roommates. Needless to say, it was bad freshman year.
    Two dropped out and I don't speak to the other one haha

• She chews like a cow and is messy as hell. >_>

• I live aaaall by myself #ImAnAdultNow