Do you like people?

In general would you say you like people? Why or why not?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone seems to be overly self involved with little to no concern of how their actions effect others.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, you have to be careful... I am... as to who I choose to be my close friends and be with. That is spcial in that I can share openly with them and they with me. I'd give them the key to my house and me to theirs... but small group.

People are all wounded in some manner and so you get to know them... and know they are not perfect. Some of them are difficult to be around and will drain you, so you have to be conscious of what is going on and distance from those people to stay healthy... but direct them to where they can get help.

I used to not like people until I became a Christian and that all flipped and I saw what the problem was and the solution. True in myself as well.

• No I don't. I find the fewer in my life the smoother my life is

• I like people. Except when they give me wedgies.

• I wouldn't say that i dislike people. But i do dislike the awkwardness or interacting with strangers, and even the people i know and like, i can only handle in small doses.

• I remember saying 'God I hate people' before.

Then I turned on the TV and on Comedy Central was the movie Zombieland, and it talked about how if we hated people then life would be nothing more than live in a world of zombies.

• Most, no I don't.

• I am, what is known as a missanthropist. but I am not bigoted in my misanthropy. I hate all you folks equally.

• For the most part yeah.

• nope i dont, im a introvert and i try to stay away from people as much as i can

• i only like a select few people.

• Eh not really. But I do like people I can get along with and you seem to be that type.

• I'm not a people's person, but I do like a selected few

• sometimes... but the vast proportion of humanity seems to piss me off

• No I fucking hate them

• Nope, most people in the Western world bully and exclude and persecute the mentally disabled, obsess over appearances, appease feminism or are feminists.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 26

• i do like people. i can't stand it when other people are so bitter, saying they hate life and hate people and all the rest of it.

people would die to have the life we have, and to be able to meet as many people as we meet.

• 0|1
  • Yes even the ones who insult me. Directly or indirectly ( by insulting my people).
    I only hate criminals ( thieves , politicians and assassins).

• I know there are great people at there, but I haven't seem to met them outside of my family. Like we're all so focused on looking good that we forget who we use to be.

• Sometimes!

• Yeah, they're fine for the most part.

• I'm relearning to like people after 5 years in retail.

• not particularly. most people that i have met are more interested in what they can get out of you, or what resources you have that they can get for themselves. i find it to be irritating, and people who are genuine are much harder to find now. i want someone real, not fake. that's why i stick to smaller groups. the people i have found though, are well worth the effort. so i like them.

• I like people who are like me (have similar interests). In general no I dont. I hate how people are so hateful, greedy, mean, rude, flaky, funny acting and just terrible people. Especially when I try to be a righteous person, kind, caring and stuff. It just makes me feel alone in the world and with all the other crap going on I honestly don't want to exist anymore.

• I voted no. Most people are either stupid or mean and rude. Or stupid mean and rude

• Yes. With the exception of a few lol

• It depends on the people. I just don't like the ones who are around me.

• No, I prefer to be alone.

• 50/50 I've met some really great people that i feel blessed to have in my life but I've also met some nasty ones too.

• in general, yeah. i love big gathering of people.

• No, people are usually stupid

• Yes I like most people. There is always an exception though.

• I tend to find most people mildly amusing

• I try to, but it's proven difficult.

• Some days I love people and life and be all cheery cheery. Others I hate everyone who's in my sight.

• Yes? Lol

• Yes. Life's too short to be a hater.

• Some can be better

• Because most are selfish and ungrateful !

• No I don't like people and I don't like me because I think human beings are stupid.

• Nope