If you could leave a time capsule to be found centuries from now, what would you put inside it?

😬😬

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm a bag of elephant dung. Yeah that's about it, I'm not going for the darwin award here.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd ask around to figure out what people want me to put in it then i would including some modern music and books. maybe my personal diary that's edited a bit :P

What Guys Said 17

• I would put some traditional things from my country and the country I live in (Spain and US respectively) so that if in the future those traditional events, foods, or whatever, aren't being done anymore, they can "revive" them.
    I mean, everything is well documented, if we know what happened centuries ago, in the future we will know basically everything from today, but just in case, though. If not, I'll just put pictures, videos, and memorabilia of the things I've done and places I've been to.

• your dad's dildo

• A used condom so that my seed could live on in the future!

• Snow just for you 😛😛

• I'd probably put a laptop in there.

• Thus Spake Zarathustra, A game boy, and a Kings of Leon album

• Sunscreen 😂😂😂

• Taylor Swifts 1989 record.

• Newspapers, music CDs, pictures of me and family and/or of places, Memobilia. Something that would show life in that century.

• My frozen body, to be brought back to life with future technology.

• My underwear hahah

• GaG log.

• Myself

• News stories of the most horrible behavior I can find

• a description about modern feminism and a warning about it.

• A note that says

"If racism still exists when you dig this up I'm going to skullfuck all of you when you come to the afterlife..."

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6