What is the weirdest place you ever gone to use the restroom?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was once busting at a football game and peed up against the wall with 20,000+ people in full view. I wasn't wetting my pants lol

Most Helpful Girl

• At a camp in this place it the himalayas. We were supposed to go behind rocks. During the day it felt so naked and at night it was scary because dogs would be howling and running around. Other animals too but they weren't as common.

What Guys Said 9

• A nightclub, since I don't drink! There weren't any other restrooms around, and my kidneys were about to burst!

• In a water bottle in the backseat of my dad's car while he was driving. We were on a highway in Vermont with no rest areas or anything around for several miles and I just couldn't hold it in any longer.

• On a ship

• Probably a Gatorade bottle on a team roadtrip

• i'm not sure i've done it in so many different places not really sure where the weirdest place or if they're that weird and people i've been with

• I once pissed in the moat of a 700 year old castle.

• A classmates house. There was fungus on the wall! I remember standing in the middle of the bathroom, waiting there, then after a short time had passed I pressed the flush button and went out as if everything was alright. Yep, never went back there.

• outside my relatives house :D

• In the woods

What Girls Said 3

• In the Great Smoky Mountains. I took a poop in the woods, because the bears were already doing it. 💩

• I've only peed outside once and that was after I'd been drinking and I was walking home and really didn't wanna pee myself. The other was a Chinese restaurant, I offered to buy something if they'd let me pee. They let me do it for free but I did get very funny looks from the owners :/

• A random person's house in a random ass neighborhood. I was a little kid at the time and I really had to go.