Am I a nut now?

It's difficult for me to come back since I was hurt by a girl 3 years ago. well, since then, I was not interested in anything or anybody. I started to get upset n depressed. I told myself that I have to forget her many many times. but I confess when I look at some couple, I will still think about her. since we broke up with her, we hardly kept in touch at all. even she asked me to see her once, I didn't know how to face her. cuz she never gave me one reason why we had to part. sometimes, I blocked my heart, cuz nobody can treat me like her. so I was crazy about writing on my qqzone, cuz I wanna survive in my own world. maybe she is still my shadow, even devil, I really don't know how to forget her. perhaps I always think about those beautiful times when we were together. yes, she is a good girl, pretty n cute. and I am not good enough. probably I should have blessed her,cuz she doesn't owe anything to me. maybe our combination is a mistake. at times, I truly wanna find someone to have a good talk, but it doesn't work. it seems that no one can replace her. I am tired of this life, cuz it's killing me slowly. this is why I often feel so helpless. wish an angel can save me one day. I don't wanna live in the shadow any more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you just have to let it go its course. I fell in love with a boy and got hurt and it took 10 years for me to even have interest in guys again and at that point i didn't want a relationship just sex. Now it's been 13 years total and I'm now ready to slowly go into a relationship. It just takes time and all you can really do is try and live your life till your ready

Most Helpful Guy

• Just block her out completely, from your thoughts and your life. Trust me, it is possible. You just need to have a strong will!

What Girls Said 3

• You know as long as you hold onto her memory no one new can ever stand a chance :(

• excuse me, did we know each other ago? or r u the angel that god sends me?

• Lol, I wouldn't go that far, just someone that knows just how you feel!

• thank u for caring about me recently. no worries, if u r angel, I have to wait for u on the ground, cuz I don't hope that u hurt your hips, smile

• You need to be seeing a therapist. It's not healthy to be holding on to a relationship from 3 years ago. This is not a productive use of your time and energy.

• maybe someone can spend some time chatting with me , I will feel better. but through your reply, I believe that u r not that one.:)

• No, you need to be seeing a therapist.

• Just described my feelings exactly on my last breakup😔. Its hard

What Guys Said 0