Do you think American women in general are attractive?

Based on your opinion of what you've seen in general of American culture and population. Don't be afraid, the whole "I can't speak for every woman!" or "some are, some aren't!" thing isn't necessary here. Take off your PC filters and use the poll if your afraid of the judgment of others or speaking/thinking generally.

• Yes
    67% (14)48% (15)56% (29)Vote
  • No
    33% (7)52% (16)44% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Only 34% of Americans are normal weight or below. Fat Acceptance was successful!

( www.niddk.nih.gov/.../...t-obesity-statistics.aspx )

Thank you for your help. I lost my bet.

0|0
5|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Never met any. Met a Canadian woman once.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don t think there is such a think as American woman since america is a salad bowl of multicultures with different ethinicities, religions and so on...
    Noting the fact that there is different types of beauty in the states makes the females in general interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just too broad because there are all types there.
    But I'll say yes on a general basis, they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I believe they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen a lot tbh, most tourists here are overweight lmao, but based on tv and all that, yeah they're attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• i think women in general are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • In general they're ok... not the best not the worst. South America definitely has a higher top-end.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well America women are made up of women from just about every corner of the earth, we're one of if not the most diverse countries in the world so I'll say yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they aren't fat yeah
    There's great diversity, so whatever you're into is in most major cities

0|0
    0|0
  • As attractive as other women. They're just 'American'.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Ofcourse there are some great looking American women but as percentage of the population, i think it is a little low. Also many American girls are overconfident, which is unattractive, or unfeminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, but there's as many unattractive women as there are attractive women. It's not a black and white thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • under the age of 23 yes then it gets iffy

0|0
    0|0
  • i like european women. italian women, Spanish women and also eastern european women. i dont know why but my preference goes to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, since slightly fat women can be good for me too. I saw one whom I deemed pretty and she's 160 lbs at 5'7" height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, at least in my area. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I find most women in general everywhere in the world are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is an American woman? America is a salad bowl full of all different ethnicities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Southern California girls are, Cleveland girls are not

0|0
    0|0
  • Very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • Though, as a heterosexual man, I suppose I am biased.

• Why wouldn't they be?

0|0
    0|0